Liberty of the seas

Just wondering what people are thinking of the recent update of the liberty of the seas. Any neat changes other than the waterside? We went on this ship 10 years ago for our honeymoon. Now going in June for our 10 year anniversary. Thanks.

Next dry dock in 2020 is basic maintenance

Oh, I bet they can find a few more nooks and crannies in whch to install staterooms and a specialty restaurant.:rolleyes:

Couple of family cabins instead of CL and a fish n ships instead f squeeze

Yep. I can see VIntages turning into a specialty restaurant like they did in thst same space recently on Adventure.

Have sailed six times on Liberty since it’s upgrades. It is very nice. IMO, they need to get rid of the cupcake shop because I only rarely see people in there. Not sure if the space occupied by Johnny Rockets couldn’t be turned into something different, although I am sure there are fans out there. It would also be nice to put a soft serve machine back in the WJ. It’s out by the pool and a bit out of the way to outside to get a cone. Just my $0.02.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been on Liberty 5x since it came out of drydock in Feb 2016. The updated mini golf is great. Families love the slide and water parks. They did deep renovation even removing and replacing tile floors in the promenade. Very nice.

We have been on Liberty 5x since it came out of drydock in Feb 2016. The updated mini golf is great. Families love the slide and water parks. They did deep renovation even removing and replacing tile floors in the promenade. Very nice.

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to our next time to see the updates.

I was recently on the Liberty and really loved the suite lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We enjoyed it too and look forward to being there again in December. However, I am very surprised that the door doesn't have a key card slot.

We enjoyed it too and look forward to being there again in December. However, I am very surprised that the door doesn't have a key card slot.

Liberty? Swipe for door is on the right hand door "the entry" door. Its on the wall

Liberty? Swipe for door is on the right hand door "the entry" door. Its on the wall

Maybe there has been a change since we were there. We used both of the Suite Lounge doors without using our card. However we did use our card to get into the Diamond lounge.

Edited by JimAOk1945