b2b on Infinity

pdobrynski

No different than long cruises. When ships are outside the US procedures differ from when in the US. You get complete instructions in your stateroom as to when and how you meet to clear Customs and get your new SeaPass card. If you wish to go ashore that day you may. Remember that each cruise is separate. There is no carryover of unused OBC.

• 3 weeks later...

We booked the 4 night going to Key West, then the 5 night to Cozumel. We booked A2 and got bumped up to an A1 cabin. I love Aqua Class for Blu but haven't been on this ship before. Cabin 1115 I think - same cabin on both cruises.

Just a note, I found a price MUCH cheaper than Celebrity by using my favorite Airline sit to book the cruise. They even included a drinks package.

We also just booked a b2b on Infinity in Nov - Nov 15 and Nov 19!

My first B2B and I was also wondering if we could stay on the ship and how it all worked. Will be nice to not unpack.

Since you will be in the same cabin for both sailings, you just have to follow the written instructions that will be placed in your cabin during the first sailing. Basically, all b2b cruisers will meet at the end of the first sailing at a designated point and time, be led off the ship, walk by the customs officials, collect a new Seapass card and walk back on. Takes 15 minutes at the most. The rest of the day is yours to spend on board or on shore as you wish.

When you book with the airline does that include the flight

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, that is just the cruise but the price was crazy low. For the flights, I'm using airline points as coming home the weekend after Thanksgiving will NOT be cheap. We are actually thinking of staying in Florida and visiting family, then coming home Monday depending on the flights available. Watching them closely so I can book the points the day they are published.

When booking a 4 or 5 day cruise and you get one free perk you should also then choose the go better for 2 perks. It cost $15/day pp extra. A 4 day cruise would be another $60 pp. Use one perk for the drink pack and the other for the $150 SBC pp. That extra SBC can be used for the premium upgrade and gratuities and you would still have a few dollars leftover for other things.

The internet shouldn’t be a problem as you can connect in a port.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We also just booked a b2b on Infinity in Nov - Nov 15 and Nov 19!

My first B2B and I was also wondering if we could stay on the ship and how it all worked. Will be nice to not unpack.

We also booked those b2b cruises. At the price we couldn’t pass them up!

The ports aren’t great, but the ship will be our resort so the ports are no big deal.

Agnes/Sail Girl

We booked the 4 night going to Key West, then the 5 night to Cozumel. We booked A2 and got bumped up to an A1 cabin. I love Aqua Class for Blu but haven't been on this ship before. Cabin 1115 I think - same cabin on both cruises.

Just a note, I found a price MUCH cheaper than Celebrity by using my favorite Airline sit to book the cruise. They even included a drinks package.

We also booked A2 and upgraded to A1. Used what I thought was an on line TA that sends occasional emails. Turns out it is a three person brick and mortar agency (a franchise of a much larger TA) located in our State.

Got a great price, $300 OBC per cruise and classic bev pkg for $15 pp/pd.

We also booked those b2b cruises. At the price we couldn’t pass them up!

The ports aren’t great, but the ship will be our resort so the ports are no big deal.

Agnes/Sail Girl

Exactly the same for us, it's like being at a resort, the ports are optional!