On Rhapsody now!

colesc15

OH NO soft serve is my other favorite thing on a cruise ship!!! Hopefully in a year or so they will have both working :)

Well, the sign did say "temporarily" out of order :)

Seriously it may sound small but the lack of soft serve, omelettes and the sorry looking jelly donuts that were poor looking donuts cut in half with jam, and no morning coffee made the experience on the Allure not that Alluring.

The pastries were disappointing, it was like they had been frozen and thawed for serving. There was usually a dozen or so people sitting around the WJ waiting for that first pot to be made. Even a little 40 cup maker at 3am would have been nice.

The Epic had coffee makers in the room that were really nice until they ran out of regular coffee and only had decaf.

Enjoy her while you can. She is being transferred to partner line, but no date set yet....could be a year or more...but it is a done deal.

Officers on board were not happy about things not being repaired or updated, but RCI is not going to put money in her now.

I just hope to still be able to make my January cruise with her before she leaves. We enjoyed our time on board this month.

Enjoy her while you can. She is being transferred to partner line, but no date set yet....could be a year or more...but it is a done deal.

Officers on board were not happy about things not being repaired or updated, but RCI is not going to put money in her now.

I just hope to still be able to make my January cruise with her before she leaves. We enjoyed our time on board this month.

I suspected they were going to sell her and many of the crew felt the same way. I sailed on her sister ships, Vision and Grandeur, and there is a huge difference in the way they were kept up to date!

I suspected they were going to sell her and many of the crew felt the same way. I sailed on her sister ships, Vision and Grandeur, and there is a huge difference in the way they were kept up to date!

Yup, and the crew's attitude starts to wane with the feeling that RCI does not

care about the ship any longer.

I miss the Legend also. Was happy to get souvenir blocks from Legend before she was sold, plus have Enchantment, Vision, and now Rhapsody. Nice to get them before they all leave the fleet. Too late for Splendour, and have not been on Grandeur yet.