Time onboard Rhapsody

Hi All,

Has anyone sailed on Rhapsody lately - just wondering - are the times listed in ports local or ship - eg for my cruise in a couple of weeks time to Western Caribbean, Cozumel is listed as 07.00am to 5.00pm. I have read that it depends on the captain! Can anyone enlighten me please?!

Thanks,

Bobbingabout

It does depend on the Captain. Ship's time is ALL that matters to you. Bring a watch...don't rely on your cell phone for the correct time ashore. Make sure your WATCH and the SHIP'S CLOCKS match before you leave the ship! If they do change time to match local time, you will be informed, and the ship's clocks will reflect the change.

We did Rhapsody for spring break a year ago, Western Caribbean, and we stayed on ship's time the whole week. The excursions we booked off ship (via CC recommendations!) were amazing in every port and always knew our time. It was such a fun week and we loved the small, intimate feel of the ship, and the crew were top notch!! Go to the R Bar every night before dinner :) We loved it so much we booked on board with Next Cruise and we will be on Rhapsody June 2, 2018 for the Montenegro/Greek cruise. Cannot wait to get back to Rhapsody. Have fun!

Hi All,

Has anyone sailed on Rhapsody lately - just wondering - are the times listed in ports local or ship - eg for my cruise in a couple of weeks time to Western Caribbean, Cozumel is listed as 07.00am to 5.00pm. I have read that it depends on the captain! Can anyone enlighten me please?!

Thanks,

Bobbingabout

The times on your pre-cruise itinerary are supposed to be local time on the day of your visit.

I asked on the Roll Calls of the Feb 18 and 25th cruise, specifically for Belize and they said they did move the time back 1 hr. Now with it being DST I wonder what will happen. They are 2 hrs behind us now. I know the tour operators are good with knowing what is going on.... but