Northern Lights Coupon Book

sadoan

Just an FYI. The new Northern Lights coupon book has been published and does not include Alaskan Railroad coupon for Anchorage to Whittier and also does not include Juneau Whale Watch. I do not know of other coupons not published as those are the two I was most interested in for vacation next June.

Major Marine in Seward had a coupon that came out after the season started this year that gave 20% off all their trips. All you had to do was call to book and reference the coupon.

There's a Kenai Peninsula Passport Book that includes 2 for 1 tram tickets at Alyeska in Girdwood. Should be able to pick one of those up upon disembarking Seward in the tent and possibly Whittier.

Can someone from the USA check the shipping cost to US addresses for me? I tried to check, but because my PayPal account is registered to a Canadian address I can only get Canadian shipping cost ($25 USD) to addresses in Canada on the website. I can get the coupon book shipped to a US address, but want to know if it is worth the cost of the hoops I will have to jump through to then get the book here to me in Canada.

Thanks in advance.

• 9 months later...