post cruise hotel

travelchic3

As discussed here frequently, "early check in" is strictly based on availability. The flow of pax on and off the ships is very heavy in FLL. So counting on early check in is a dreaming a far amount. That being said, have never encountered a hotel that won't hold your bags for you. Many in FLL have elaborate setups for this due to the heavy demand coming off the ships.

There are dozens of threads here on hotels. I would suggest location, cost, amenities, or other criteria over early check in.

Bruce is correct! The only way to guarantee availability is to pre pay for the room for the night before and advise the hotel that you will not check in until about 8:00-9:00 - a lot to pay for a few hours. :(

Please give us your dates, budget and other requirements so that the suggestions will be closer to your target. The $300+ room in Feb can go for under $100 in August

Check out the Holiday Inn Express and the Hyatt Place on 17th St.

I have booked the Hyatt Place on 17th for a pre cruise and post cruise. We are leaving our car there while we are gone for 21 days. $7.00 a person for their shuttle to port. After a week. they charge $7.00 a day for parking. Last time because we stayed after cruise I was not charged anymore than what I was quoted from the beginning. I do not book direct. I use a hotel and parking sight. Always got great rates.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.