What to do after so many times?

airlink diva

Hi everyone! I'm at a stump with Cozumel.

Been quite a bit. I've snorkeled , two private tours, Passion Island, Bar Hop, two beaches. I know staying on the ship and enjoying it without the crowds is appealing, I'm the time who like to get off and do something. No cooking classes or folklore is appealing.

Any other suggestions?

Still have time, not until December

We rode horses once on the island. Wasn't on the beach but was a trail that lasted nearly 2 hours. Can't remember the company and if they're still in business. This was over ten years ago. Google it and you may have luck. It was a nice little ride and fun.

Do you like animals? If so, the Cozumel Humane Society is within walking distance of the International and Puerta Maya terminals. On our last cruise, they happened to be having a spay/neuter clinic, so my family and I helped with the animals that were recovering post-surgery. They also welcome people who will come walk or socialize with the animals.

Do you like animals? If so, the Cozumel Humane Society is within walking distance of the International and Puerta Maya terminals. On our last cruise, they happened to be having a spay/neuter clinic, so my family and I helped with the animals that were recovering post-surgery. They also welcome people who will come walk or socialize with the animals.

That's a good option,especially since I'm a part time Veterinary technician

Last time we did horseback riding. The only way we could find it was via the cruise ship. Nice outing! We try to come up with a new thing each time, but hard to beat snorkeling on the palancar reef...

Been to Coz a number of times. After the crowds and noise of the ship we prefer the quiet and relaxing atmosphere of Nachi Cocom - limited to 130 guests per day, with great food and service, nice beach, small pool, etc. AI for about $55 each.

It's your call! ;)

Been to Coz a number of times. After the crowds and noise of the ship we prefer the quiet and relaxing atmosphere of Nachi Cocom - limited to 130 guests per day, with great food and service, nice beach, small pool, etc. AI for about $55 each.

It's your call! ;)

This is the first I have heard of this club and am going to try it next week.

I normally go to mr. sanchos and was there is Feb. and it was terrible..

severely overcrowded.

so, thank you.

Lots of posts about Nachi on this board -- try the search function in the top right of your computer screen, or check the trip advisor reviews. Quiet, uncrowded, great food and service, no water toys, no music -- perfecto! :cool:

That's a good option,especially since I'm a part time Veterinary technician

If you are a CVT bring your docs with you, and check local laws any place you travel. You may find that there are a lot of options for you to volunteer at places where there is not much else for you to do. AND you can take it as both a very small tax break and a resume assist.

You can also check packing with a purpose to see if there is anything that you could bring to different places to assist. In some cases you can get items donated from or through your clinic for animal shelters.

https://www.packforapurpose.org/destinations/north-america/mexico/

I've noticed this and have it on my long shot maybe list. There's a weight restriction and need to lose a bit. If closer to the cruise I'm at that range view it again

The weight restriction is because you cannot fit into a wetsuit that they provide. But they allow you to go in your own wetsuit or your own bathing suit. I am just at the weight limit but due to my body proportions I already know I will not fit into their wetsuits so I plan to go and suck up the cold in my bathing suit with some leggings on :D

It's your call! ;)

I concur! This is my "go to" place. I love the serenity of Nachi and the food and drinks are delicious and more than enough!

That being said I usually go when I take a girl's trip and I'm headed back to Cozumel in 3 weeks with DH. He's not a lover of the sun and is much more into history. Thinking of doing the ruins (ship will be in port from noon - 10 pm EST). Anyone have any suggestions?

TIA,

Michelle

I concur! This is my "go to" place. I love the serenity of Nachi and the food and drinks are delicious and more than enough!

That being said I usually go when I take a girl's trip and I'm headed back to Cozumel in 3 weeks with DH. He's not a lover of the sun and is much more into history. Thinking of doing the ruins (ship will be in port from noon - 10 pm EST). Anyone have any suggestions?

TIA,

Michelle

The ruins are on the mainland and will require a ferry ride from Cozumel; because of the explosion a little while ago many of the cruise lines temporarily suspended any tours to the mainland. I would only head to Tulum, Coba, etc. through a cruise line tour because of the distance and logistics involved.

The ruins are on the mainland and will require a ferry ride from Cozumel; because of the explosion a little while ago many of the cruise lines temporarily suspended any tours to the mainland. I would only head to Tulum, Coba, etc. through a cruise line tour because of the distance and logistics involved.

Ok, thanks so much!

The weight restriction is because you cannot fit into a wetsuit that they provide. But they allow you to go in your own wetsuit or your own bathing suit. I am just at the weight limit but due to my body proportions I already know I will not fit into their wetsuits so I plan to go and suck up the cold in my bathing suit with some leggings on :D

Thanks for suggestion. I'm still above the weight, but currently in a gradual loss. Look back in October if close.

We too have been to Cozumel several times and on our last trip to Cozumel ( March 20) we hired Tours Plaza - Darwin was our driver - and had a fun day! We went by Los Cincos Soles so I could pick up some Talavera pottery, then onto the Chocolate Factory for a tasting tour, then over to the other side of the island for lunch at Coconuts, then some beach time at San Martin. We had a great day! No crowds, no traffic, great food, relaxing, and a wonderful tour guide and driver!

I have tried to get reservations at Nachi Cocom on the last 2 cruises and they were fully booked both 2 weeks out and 3 weeks out. It's a great place. Last time I found out they were booked (at the 2-week mark), we booked the AI at Mr. Sanchos and enjoyed it, but it was more crowded but I liked the choices in food better. This time we tried 3 weeks out and it was booked too. So, we'll try Paradise Beach for the first time.

I have tried to get reservations at Nachi Cocom on the last 2 cruises and they were fully booked both 2 weeks out and 3 weeks out. It's a great place. Last time I found out they were booked (at the 2-week mark), we booked the AI at Mr. Sanchos and enjoyed it, but it was more crowded but I liked the choices in food better. This time we tried 3 weeks out and it was booked too. So, we'll try Paradise Beach for the first time.

That's why we book Nachi right after booking the cruise and air fare. ;)