officers quarters on deck 14?

If you look on the BA class ships, forward on Deck 14, past the last balcony there look to be rooms with sliding doors, but no balcony.

I assume these are cabins for senior officers, since they're right behind the bridge? I guess they figure they won't have much time to relax on a balcony, so they prefer having more room.

Look at any picture of a BA class ship and zoom in on the space between the bridge and the last standard balcony, and you'll see what I mean.

Virtually all ships have these. For Norwegian, this is where the Hotel Director, Chief Engineer, and Staff Chief Engineer live, as well as the Captain and Staff Captain. Sometimes the Food & Beverage Director and Executive Housekeeper as well. But this is also where all of the bridge watch officers: Chief Officer, First Officer, Second Officers, and Third Officers live there as well, so they are in proximity to the bridge. There are also the Captain's and Staff Captain's offices, the Deck Department Office (Chief Officer, Environmental Officer, Captain's Secretary), sometimes the Chiefs' offices, and places like the audio-visual room where the satellite tv and public address systems are controlled and a workshop for the Electronics Engineer.