Norwegian Dawn November 2017

Cruizinthru

I am very frustrated with NCL's lack of communication with customers booked on the cruises out of Puerto Rico. Also think they should have cancelled these (only 6 or so I think) cruises, so people don't have to travel to PR when it's in such a devastated condition. We will be flying to/from our Nov cruise the same day now, had to cancel our before and after stays in PR. So thankful American Airlines was great about changing flights.

Have cruised NCL 6-7 times before, but this may very well be the last.

I am very frustrated with NCL's lack of communication with customers booked on the cruises out of Puerto Rico. Also think they should have cancelled these (only 6 or so I think) cruises, so people don't have to travel to PR when it's in such a devastated condition. We will be flying to/from our Nov cruise the same day now, had to cancel our before and after stays in PR. So thankful American Airlines was great about changing flights.

Have cruised NCL 6-7 times before, but this may very well be the last.

What is happening with NCL is happening with all other cruise lines.

Funny but Carnival pulled their ship out of Puerto Rico. hmmm

Only because it was chartered by FEMA. I believe all other cruise lines that sail out of San Juan are still sailing (at least the big ones).

Is it ideal? No. But we're really looking forward to our Southern Caribbean cruise in a couple of weeks.

Only because it was chartered by FEMA? you are kidding right? Do you not think the other cruiselines were asked by FEMA? wow

Wow! What exactly is your reason for being so absolutely negative? What're are you trying to achieve other than knocking down everyone's hopes for a good cruise?

Wow! What exactly is your reason for being so absolutely negative? What're are you trying to achieve other than knocking down everyone's hopes for a good cruise?

I'm right with ya Batman. There's always one sour puss in each thread. I'll send ya positive vibes. We're leaving Wed & ain't nuthin' getting us down. Thanks to all the happy CC cruisers 😎

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Forums mobile app