Miami hotel with parking

acdaisy

Hi All!

We are cruising on October 21st out of Miami. We are driving from Sarasota and would like to stay overnight in Miami on Saturday with parking. Has anyone had a great hotel experience in Miami and they had parking?

Thank you so much for your help!:):):)

~Florida Native who's never really been to Miami

I am sure others who have parked as you describe will respond. But the safest, most convenient parking for POM is at the port. Perhaps you might consider staying the night before your trip not far from Miami and then parking at the port. One does not want to worry about the safety of their vehicle when on a cruise.

A budget option often suggested for cruise parking is the La Quinta East. Also often suggested is the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon. I would also check the Hampton Inn Mary Brickell in downtown - they sometimes offer a cruise parking package.

I agree with the above suggestion to stay cheap outside of Miami and then park at POM. We've been on the road early from Orlando, dropped off a rental at MIA and been on the ship by noon.

Comfort Suites Miami Airport offer free shuttle service to Port Miami.

You can park overnight and leave your car for the duration of the cruise.

Parking rate is roughly 50% cheaper than parking in Port Miami.

Another more expensive option is the DoubleTree Biscayne Bay that offers some Park & Stay packages.

We are sailing out on Oct 20th. I made reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn (Miami Airport West). For about the same price as parking at the pier, we will stay overnight & the car will be there for the duration of the 7 day cruise. I've never stayed here, however, the young man who I made the reservation with was very helpful and polite. They have a shuttle to the port for $12/person (a taxi is about $40); however they do not provide a shuttle back to the hotel after the cruise so we will be getting a taxi.