When to pick Avalon excursions

heidireview

We are going on a Rhine River cruise from Amsterdam to Switzerland. we have many days there are an option of a morning excursion. when do we need to pick it? can we wait until we are on the boat? we have had the option open for a while but my husband has not committed to anything. Thanks for the info.

You will be able to book your optional excursions on board.

On our Rhine Moselle cruise last September our cruise director held a meeting in the lounge before reaching Cologne where he went through all the excursions - both included and optional. I think we then had until the next day to hand in our forms with our optional tour preferences.

That being said I did pre book online (about a month before) the Jordaan Food walking tour in Amsterdam, as this was something we really wanted to do! Hubby and I were the only ones on the tour! I think this tour would not have proceeded if we hadn't pre booked! We were so lucky to have our own personal tour with our great guide!

Certain excursions book up quickly because they’re is a limited amount available. I don’t even know if it is still an option but the Anne Frank House had very limited spots. Everything else there was no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums