Fussy about milk!

janeo

They have Lactose Free and Soya milk available, if you are dairy intolerant and have filled in a Special Needs form.

Thanks I haven't filled out the form yet. I go for more testing and want to see what the Naturopath says. I have a feeling I won't be able to have dairy, if I want to be able to not have asthma attacks all the time.

I have been on a very strict diet for 5 months. I can now go outside and not worry that I will have an asthma attack from someone smoking near me (or 10 feet or so away). Yup it was that bad. Unfortunately, I found out I'm really allergic to raw peas. He said I should be able to eat raw veggies now that I cleared out but I had an anaphylaxis reaction after eating them, where previously I just got itchy eyes from some raw fruits and veggies. So no raw veggies now, not worth the risk.

I'm still grinning about this thread. I have never given a thought to the 'milk' that I might use in my cuppa joe. Although I will admit I normally choose the half & half of the three offerings at Cafe al Baccio. And, I learned a bit about individual preferences and needs here.

Probably not very common, but some of us drink at least a glass of milk everyday. If it is not fresh, I can taste the difference.

I do not use it in my coffee, so I have no idea.