Magnets needed: Independence of the seas and allure of the sea

If anyone is going to be embarking soon on the Independence of the Seas and/or Allure of the Seas.....

I am need of a magnet for each ship.

I am collecting them and I forgot to purchase them when I went on my past cruises.

I will pay you the cost and pay for shipping. Just let me know what the price is.

Thank you in advance to anyone that is willing to help me out !

- Thom

Allure of the Seas: June/2016

Independence of the Seas: April/2017

Adventure of the Seas: October/2017

Vision of the Seas: February/2018

If anyone is going to be embarking soon on the Independence of the Seas and/or Allure of the Seas.....

I am need of a magnet for each ship.

I am collecting them and I forgot to purchase them when I went on my past cruises.

I will pay you the cost and pay for shipping. Just let me know what the price is.

Thank you in advance to anyone that is willing to help me out !

- Thom

Allure of the Seas: June/2016

Independence of the Seas: April/2017

Adventure of the Seas: October/2017

Vision of the Seas: February/2018

I will be on Allure B2B beginning April 29. If you don't find someone to get you one before then, come back here and let me know. Kathy

Thank you for your suggestions, "2travelcats" and "gerif." I searched on Amazon and E-Bay and the search came up negative. I am not sure what a roll call is on this website, but I will take a look. Thanks.

"Lovelife" - I might take you up on your offer....thank you very much. - Thom

• 4 weeks later...

Kathy -

I have been unsuccessful so far with the Allure magnet. If you would be willing to purchase the magnet from Allure, I would be much appreciative. Please let me know if you are still willing. I can send you a picture of the one I am need of.

Let me know.

- Thom

I will be on Allure B2B beginning April 29. If you don't find someone to get you one before then, come back here and let me know. Kathy

Kathy -

I have been unsuccessful so far with the Allure magnet. If you would be willing to purchase the magnet from Allure, I would be much appreciative. Please let me know if you are still willing. I can send you a picture of the one I am need of.

Let me know.

- Thom

Sure thing. Just show me the one you would like.

Sure thing. Just show me the one you would like.

Just be careful to get EXACTLY the picture that he sends. I got the only magnet they had that looked like what he sent me. I was told it wasn't what he wanted, so I'm stuck with it and out nine bucks. (Which I honestly would not have accepted if he had been grateful and just had me send him the magnet, but now I'm left with an icky feeling for trying to do something nice.)

payitforward - In all fairness, I did send you a picture of the EXACT magnet I wanted. I am a decent and honest person and you are making it sound like I screwed you. That is why I asked lovelife to e-mail me, so I can send her the picture of the exact magnet I want. I will gladly pay you for magnet you purchased (just send me an e-mail) and provide me your address. You can even keep the wrong magnet you bought. I do appreciate your communications with me and buying the other magnet. You should not feel "icky for trying to do something nice."

lovelife - Please do send me an e-mail and I will show you what exact magnet I am wanting. Thank you in advance if you help me out.

Sparty, I guess I just would have handled it differently. I got the only magnet they had that was even the same shape as the one you wanted. I wasn't going to go back to my cabin to try and snap a picture and get approval. I did what I thought you would have wanted in the midst of a very hectic cruise. My mistake. Don't worry about the money. It's done now. Thanks for your response.