Welcome to rotterdam: Norwegian epic

HeinBloed

I think most of you are curious to see the pictures...

2010NCLEPIC10613-vi.jpg

Let's do it this way: I need some time before I can blog - there is so much to see and experience here...

2010NCLEPIC10111-vi.jpg

I give you access to my fotki-photo album and you can have a sneak view - although some pictures you will understand later when the blog is completed.

Hope you like the idea. Here is the link: http://public.fotki.com/HeinBloed/norwegian-epic/

2010NCLEPIC10107-vi.jpg

Die meisten interessieren sich eh nur für die Bilder...

2010NCLEPIC10402-vi.jpg

Lass mich es dieses Mal so machen: Ich brauche zum bloggen etwas Zeit, weil es soviel zu sehen und entdecken gibt...

2010NCLEPIC10423-vi.jpg

Ihr bekommt Zugang zu meinem fotki-Fotoalbum und könnt gucken - auch wenn ein paar Bilder erst später im Zusammenhang mit dem Text zu verstehen ist.

Hoffe, dass der Vorschlag bei euch ankommt. Hier ist der Link: http://public.fotki.com/HeinBloed/norwegian-epic/

2010NCLEPIC10609-vi.jpg

More to follow later today. / Mehr gibt es später

Regards / Gruss

HeinBloed

"I give you access to my fotki-photo album and you can have a sneak view - although some pictures you will understand later when the blog is completed."

thank you so much - very much enjoying viewing the Epic through your eyes.

Noodle Bar food looks very good.

kj

Just finished viewing the first 115 pics in your album and I loved everyone.

Your attention to details is impressive. Seems to be a few details that still need attention onboard in your cabin as well as out and about.

I see you are dining at Lebistro, probably as I type. I hope you have the Chocolate Fondue or can at least confirm that it is available.

Glad to see that they have some rooms open for tours. Looking forward to some shots of suites that we have not seen yet like the AC Penthouses aft.

Enjoy your time onboard and we all look forward to benefitting from you photo essay.

Heinbloed,

Great pictures, love your attention to details and the little things. Thank you so much for taking the time to post them...it is greatly appreciated!! That sofa/couch doesn't look at all comfortable for sitting, was it?

Neverthought

EVERYONE--stop looking at his web page for a while, until it is reopened! Every time you try to go there is another hit and it will just delay everyone else (namely, ME!) from seeing it in the foreseeable future!

Heinzbloed, don't you wish you had advertisers on the page who gave you a per click commission??:)

Blockage always releases at midnight EDT / 06.00 hrs CET.

Regarding Sofa:

Normally Sofa is there to watch TV - here to watch the sink...

Chocolate Fondue available in Le Bistro: daily offer.

We had a good time.

Regards

HeinBloed

IMPORTANT / WICHTIG:

As soon as you arrive on board.

So bald Ihr an Bord seid.

Check if you get an invitation card in your stateroom for the booked events.

Prüft, ob ihr eine EInldungskarte habt, für die gebuchten Events.

If no: get a print-out of your itinerary which shows your booking and show it to the "Ticket Box" on Deck 6 in front of Spiegel Tent/Epic Theater

Wenn nein: sofort Ausdruck des Itinerarys, der die Buchungen zeigt und der "Ticket Box" auf Deck 6 vor dem Spiegel Tent/Epic Theater vorlegen

Although booked and confirmed: our names did not show up on the list of guests for The Second City.

Obwohl Buchung und Bestätigung: unsere Namen waren für The Second City nicht gelistet.

Just to avoid disappointment: be safe than sorry - especially maybe with the Cirque Dream Dinner or Blue Man Group.

Nur um Enttäuschungen zu vermeiden und auf der sicheren Seite - inbesondere vielleicht bei Cirque Dream Dinner oder Blue Man Group.

Who booked The Second City: you should speak PERFECTLY English, have knowledge about the current US-cocity and like the kind of humor. Otherwise it will not make too much sense. REBOOK!!!

Wer The Second City gebucht hat: ihr solltet PERFEKT Englisch können, einen Hintergrund der aktuellen US-Gesellschaft haben und auf den Art von Humor stehen. Sonst macht es keinen Sinn: BUCHT UM!!!

Regards

Gruss

HeinBloed

IMPORTANT / WICHTIG:

As soon as you arrive on board.

So bald Ihr an Bord seid.

Check if you get an invitation card in your stateroom for the booked events.

Prüft, ob ihr eine EInldungskarte habt, für die gebuchten Events.

If no: get a print-out of your itinerary which shows your booking and show it to the "Ticket Box" on Deck 6 in front of Spiegel Tent/Epic Theater

Wenn nein: sofort Ausdruck des Itinerarys, der die Buchungen zeigt und der "Ticket Box" auf Deck 6 vor dem Spiegel Tent/Epic Theater vorlegen

Although booked and confirmed: our names did not show up on the list of guests for The Second City.

Obwohl Buchung und Bestätigung: unsere Namen waren für The Second City nicht gelistet.

Just to avoid disappointment: be safe than sorry - especially maybe with the Cirque Dream Dinner or Blue Man Group.

Nur um Enttäuschungen zu vermeiden und auf der sicheren Seite - inbesondere vielleicht bei Cirque Dream Dinner oder Blue Man Group.

Who booked The Second City: you should speak PERFECTLY English, have knowledge about the current US-cocity and like the kind of humor. Otherwise it will not make too much sense. REBOOK!!!

Wer The Second City gebucht hat: ihr solltet PERFEKT Englisch können, einen Hintergrund der aktuellen US-Gesellschaft haben und auf den Art von Humor stehen. Sonst macht es keinen Sinn: BUCHT UM!!!

Regards

Gruss

HeinBloed

Thanks for posting this tid bit. We will make sure to check when we arrive.

If it doesn't show up and we go to the ticket box, will they correct it and you will be able to get in on your booked time?

More pictures added to the album / weitere Bilder zum Album hinzugefügt.

That's how the event cards look like if you book something via internet or NCL offices - So sehen die Karten aus, wenn man eine Veranstaltung über Internet oder in einem NCL-Büro gebucht hat:

2010NCLEPIC10412-vi.jpg

The other question: Tulip Inn - the building at the corner. - Die andere Frage: Tulip Inn - das Gebäude an der Ecke.

2010NCLEPIC11901-vi.jpg

I am happy: My favourite NCL Maître d'Hotel is on board: Luiza / Ich bin glücklich: Mein liebste Maître d'Hotel von NCL ist an Bord: Luiza

2010NCLEPIC10904-vi.jpg

Bye-Bye Rotterdam

2010NCLEPIC11008-vi.jpg

Yes - Chocolate Fondue for two is available in Le Bistro - but we did not have it - Ja, Schokolandenfondue für zwei ist im Le Bistro verfügbar - aber wir hatten es nicht.

2010NCLEPIC11214-vi.jpg

By the way: if you disliked something: DO NOT JUST GO AWAY FROM NCL - WRITE THEM WHAT YOU DISLIKED. THEY LISTENED. GREAT IMPROVEMENTS IN LE BISTRO SINCE OUR LAST VISIT ON NORWEGIAN JADE. - Übrigens: wenn etwas nicht gefällt: NICHT EINFACH VON NCL ABWENDEN: SCHREIBT DENEN. SIE HÖREN ZU. ERSTKLASSIGE VERBESSERUNG SEIT UNSEREM LETZTEN BESUCH AUF DER NORWEGIAN JADE.

Nothing more for us because we are toooooo old...: Show and Dinner in Manhattan Room - Nichts mehr für uns, weil wir schon zu aaaalt sind...: Show und Abendessen im Manhattan Room.

Perfect for someone who likes "music only if it is loud..." (title of a German Song) - Perfekt für jemand der nur "Musik mag, wenn sie laut..." (Herbert Grönemeier).

2010NCLEPIC11308-vi.jpg

Just for the records: we had only a drink to listen - which was no problem and we got a great table. - Nur für das Protokoll: wir hatten nur etwas getrunken, um zuzuhören - es war kein Problem und wir hatten sogar dafür einen großartigen Tisch bekommen.

Regards / Gruss

HeinBloed

Thanks for posting this tid bit. We will make sure to check when we arrive.

If it doesn't show up and we go to the ticket box, will they correct it and you will be able to get in on your booked time?

The Second City is nothing for European non-native English speakers. So the occupation was about 10% so that was no problem to get in.

As I learn it at 23.30 hrs the ticket box was already closed. Will be the first thing I am doing today to check our admission for Cirque Dream for tonight.

Regards

HeinBloed

Archived