Beer Cooler

It has been awhile since I saw anyone write about buying a beer cooler on board. Do they still sell them? Where would I get it once on board? I will be sailing on the Oasis January 5, 2013. Thanks in advance.:)

Just back from Oasis. They sell them for $37 including 8 beers, $25 for any refills so you pay $12 for the cooler. However it only applies to 3 brands (Bud, Bud light and forget what the 3rd was). Also they don't sell it on embarkation day, we could not get one until the next day.

Just back from Oasis. They sell them for $37 including 8 beers, $25 for any refills so you pay $12 for the cooler. However it only applies to 3 brands (Bud, Bud light and forget what the 3rd was). Also they don't sell it on embarkation day, we could not get one until the next day.

We got one on the Allure on embarkation day.

Hello - I did not realize that RCI sold these neat bags. Is there a particular bar/shop you get them at.

We are sailing on Naviagtor in the Spring. Has anyone bought one on that ship?

On Allure, they were selling them from a cart on the pool deck but you probably can get them from any pool bar. As for Navigator, I'll find out in December.

We got one on Allure, on embarkation day, with any beers we wanted...and the bag has a handy little bottle opener attached to the bag...genius! :)

rclbag_zpscaab122d.jpg[/img]

Also a handy shoulder strap since when ya first fill it it's hard to close the top to hold the handles.

BonVoyage

Dawna

We actually bring our own bag cooler that zips at the top. We tip the bartender well and he fills it with ice with our beers at the bottom. That way I'm not paying for another cooler I don't need. The igloo coolers that zip are the best and will last a good while even with direct sun. Just a suggestion... and you can get whatever beer you want.... never saw any cooler to buy on Monarch or Freedom, but I guess I wasn't looking hard enough. I woudl be curious about Navigator though!

Archived