Froufie is a star!!!!!!

okgirl

Her picture is on the last page of the June 2013 Porthole Cruise Magazine. The caption says the picture was taken on the Celebrity Infinity but that sure looks like a Carnival towel animal to me. :cool:

Seriously? I didn't even know that!!! Wow - I'm a star :D:D:D

P.S....and never cruised on Celebrity so they definitely got that wrong!

Yep.......the have an article at the back of the magazine called "Show Us Your Porthole"......you're holding an elephant towel animal but the caption says "Antarctica from Celebrity Infinity by Jose Gonzalez"

LOL......I didn't know you had cruised Antarctica!!!!!!

The picture is about 2"x2" and is one of 10 on the page.

Edit to Add: I wonder if he stole one of your excellent review pics from the TA and took credit for it.

Yep.......the have an article at the back of the magazine called "Show Us Your Porthole"......you're holding an elephant towel animal but the caption says "Antarctica from Celebrity Infinity by Jose Gonzalez"

LOL......I didn't know you had cruised Antarctica!!!!!!

The picture is about 2"x2" and is one of 10 on the page.

Oh ya - now I remember - they have this feature in the back and they ask cruisers to send in their porthole pics - I am VERY SURE that the pic is definitely not by Jose Gonzalez - nor on the Infinity nor in the Antarctica - boy they sure messed that one up! I shall have to write and correct them! :)

Oh ya - now I remember - they have this feature in the back and they ask cruisers to send in their porthole pics - I am VERY SURE that the pic is definitely not by Jose Gonzalez - nor on the Infinity nor in the Antarctica - boy they sure messed that one up! I shall have to write and correct them! :)

Well, you are still a star!

I only know her by the rabbit avatar, so okgirl you must have meet her.

WOW thats kind of neat to make the magazine, even if they think you are going to Anartica.

Fire......I can't say positively that I've met her, but I suspect that Froufie has been on a Bloggers cruise and I know I've read her excellent reviews.....as many cruises as some of us go on, it's likely that I've sailed with her and others that I've never been introduced to.....

You and I know each other and have cruised together a few times (and done shore side events)...and even though I don't always participate in CC roll call events....I recognize people.

That might be an interesting thread........what CC faces would you recognize even though you've never actually cruised together??????

I'm kinda shy.....even though the Crazies wouldn't testify to that.....so I recognize people ((from their avitars or previous CC review threads (like Chris and Cassandra))....but I wouldn't actually go up to someone and say hello...

Fire......I can't say positively that I've met her, but I suspect that Froufie has been on a Bloggers cruise and I know I've read her excellent reviews.....as many cruises as some of us go on, it's likely that I've sailed with her and others that I've never been introduced to.....

You and I know each other and have cruised together a few times (and done shore side events)...and even though I don't always participate in CC roll call events....I recognize people.

That might be an interesting thread........what CC faces would you recognize even though you've never actually cruised together??????

I'm kinda shy.....even though the Crazies wouldn't testify to that.....so I recognize people ((from their avitars or previous CC review threads (like Chris and Cassandra))....but I wouldn't actually go up to someone and say hello...

....but once one meets you, you are very nice to talk to. Say hi to sis.:rolleyes:

I only know her by the rabbit avatar, so okgirl you must have meet her.

WOW thats kind of neat to make the magazine, even if they think you are going to Anartica.

Boy am I lucky I got to meet Froufie before she became too famous for us commoners:D Even got to have tea with her on Liberty last year. She is very sweet and memorable!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

....but once one meets you, you are very nice to talk to. Say hi to sis.:rolleyes:

Hey Mary............so good to talk to you...we really enjoyed meeting you and cruising with you.....I hope we get to do it again soon.

We're on the Magic for Halloween (with the Crazies)....and of course we're booked for BC7.....in fact it was Froufies pics of her Porthole and Fires reviews of the Portholes that led Sister and I to book 2217 on the Conquest and we loooovvvveeeed it....we're booked in 2216 on the Magic and a similar 1A cabin on the Sunshine for BC7....

We're trying to decide if we should book the week before BC7 and do it as a B2B......the worst part of cruising for us is embarkation......and as you know embarkation on a Bloggers cruise is the worst of the worst.......that's why we did the B2B on BC6..........

You are so sweet to notice this and let us all know!!! YIPPEE!!!

...and yes... I do know how "shy" you are... me too!! ;)

Hugs!!!! Can't wait to sail with you on the MAGIC!!!

You are so sweet to notice this and let us all know!!! YIPPEE!!!

...and yes... I do know how "shy" you are... me too!! ;)

Hugs!!!! Can't wait to sail with you on the MAGIC!!!

Lambie............you know you are one of my BFF's...........sorry we have to wait until Halloween to sail together again.....I saw the pics of you and GMIC and they are beautiful.......will momma be with us in October......

I wonder if all those transvestites will be with us??????? They were so much fun........Can't wait to see all the costumes.........Sister and I are considering the Haynes sisters.........including the blue feather fans.........

You know..........what happens on a ship........stays on a ship.......:cool:

I'm sorry to burst out laughing, but I can remember after a drink or two and you being on stage with the CD and errr .. ahhhhh. Ill always remember that time. Were you on the film for that cruise? too funny.

Now Donna is shy .. you .. ahem, err ..

Boy am I lucky I got to meet Froufie before she became too famous for us commoners:D Even got to have tea with her on Liberty last year. She is very sweet and memorable!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Probably she will have her head in the clouds? All this fame to her head lol.

My head is so swelled up right now if I were on a cruise I would sink the ship LOLOLOL.

Thanks to everyone for their kindest comments - those I've met and those I have yet to meet! :)

And I think it's kind of neat to have 'friends' one has never met in person - and I hope I would be able to go up to someone I knew/recognized from the boards and say hello! That would be so cool :D

P.S. And special hugs to Kelly Toycow :)

I'm sorry to burst out laughing, but I can remember after a drink or two and you being on stage with the CD and errr .. ahhhhh. Ill always remember that time. Were you on the film for that cruise? too funny.

Now Donna is shy .. you .. ahem, err ..

Shut up girl........okay.....I did slap Big Ed's arse......as he crawled down the isle in John's show.........but.......frankly.........his arse is so inviting.....and.......it wasn't actually me.........it was my cruise ship persona.........TIFFANY..........she was a bad girl........I since killed her so she couldn't embarass me anymore...........

Fire.........you're a bad girl.........outting a friend like that........

big_mouth.gif

Archived