Volendam - Daily Activity Schedules May 2013

kristinp36

I scanned copies of all the "On Location" daily schedules for our recent HAL cruise to Alaska on the Volendam. Since so many of you are cruising soon and my pics won't be ready for a full review I am posting the schedules so you can review them.

Deck Plans....you will get a pocket sized version of this when you check in

Volendam%202013-L.jpg

Volendam%203%202013-L.jpg

Volendam%202%202013-L.jpg

Our family of four plan to be on Volendam at the end of July. My hunch is that most of what is posted above will stay the same. I can't image being bored. My DW can do the DWTS and certainly the trivia.

I wonder if the movie selections change during the summer.

This is awesome! Thanks for posting everything. I am so excited for my cruise. I just said to my significant other- "it looks like there is trivia at 7 or 7:30 every night, so I'll guess we'll have to eat dinner before that or after it." :)

• 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU very much for posting this. Now a quick question.. if I have open seat do I 'have ' to call and make a dinner reservation or can I just show up at the desired venu and be prepared to wait? also is there 24 food service in one venu or another or is it 'in room ' dining after a time?

THANK YOU very much for posting this. Now a quick question.. if I have open seat do I 'have ' to call and make a dinner reservation or can I just show up at the desired venu and be prepared to wait? also is there 24 food service in one venu or another or is it 'in room ' dining after a time?

The only thing 24 hours is room service.....for the open seating dining you can call & make a reservation or show up and wait. We ate early at 5:30 each day with a reservation & there was no waiting that early.

One of the pages on each days activity log shows the hours for each restaurant.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app