sushi on Independence?

I finally tried sushi on my recent cruise on the Navigator. I have lost a lot of weight and was trying to eat a lot healthier. First, I thought that Izumi was fantastic, second, I fell in love with sushi. So my question is this, does the Independence have an Izumi? If not is sushi available in Jade?

There is some basic sushi in the Jade section of Windjammer, but it's nowhere near what you'd get in Izumi and, unfortunately, there's no Izumi on Independence of the Seas.

The sushi in Jade is closer to grocery store sushi in quality, and even then, they don't have as much selection as you'd find in a grocery store.

Yeah, dont get your hopes up too high as it wont be what you were use to at Izumi and Ive never even eaten at Izumi yet.

Honestly, I didnt even find the rolls on Freedom in Jade to be of local supermarket quality and as pointed out there was a very limited selection. The good thing is there isnt a charge and its unlimited though.

Our local Kroger does a MUCH better job at basic rolls!