Classic Package on Constellation - What's included!

RickT

Just off the Connie (fabulous Baltic cruise). We took the classic package as part of the 1,2,3 Go promo and were on the fench about bumping up to Premium. The first day on board I asked at the bar at the entrance to the Oceanview and was given the attached list of what was included.

As a small surprise and delight I ran into a few situations where the wine listed was not available and was given a slightly better wine instead. It didn't happen all the times but I figured out which bars were most likely to do it.

I decided to stick with the classic package and had no complaints.

ebd2db345530757.jpg"]ebd2db345530757.jpg[/url]

df6432345530762.jpg"]df6432345530762.jpg[/url]

Thanks RickT for this... It truly will go a long way in helping others.

The Classic Pkg has definitely improved since 2013 (when I last sailed on Celebrity)... I attribute this to the popularity of the often seen 123GO promotions now

All the Non-Alcohol & Spirits that I'd personally want are now pretty much found on the Classic (big change)

But as I do love the fancier Cocktails, Martinis and especially Wines... As does Mr Sloop and his preferance for more upscale Beer, i see that the Premium is still going to be our preferred list

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

• 2 weeks later...
Just off the Connie (fabulous Baltic cruise). We took the classic package as part of the 1,2,3 Go promo and were on the fench about bumping up to Premium. The first day on board I asked at the bar at the entrance to the Oceanview and was given the attached list of what was included.

As a small surprise and delight I ran into a few situations where the wine listed was not available and was given a slightly better wine instead. It didn't happen all the times but I figured out which bars were most likely to do it.

ebd2db345530757.jpg"]ebd2db345530757.jpg[/url]

df6432345530762.jpg"]df6432345530762.jpg[/url]

Thanks that helps a lot!

ebd2db345530757.jpg"][/url]ebd2db345530757.jpg

df6432345530762.jpg"][/url]df6432345530762.jpg

Thanks for this list. I think this is the newest one I've seen. There are so many lists out there. It makes me wonder if this list is universal for all X ships. Do all Classic Beverage Packages on all X ships have the same spirits included or does it vary by ship?

Thanks for this list. I think this is the newest one I've seen. There are so many lists out there. It makes me wonder if this list is universal for all X ships. Do all Classic Beverage Packages on all X ships have the same spirits included or does it vary by ship?

I'd like to know this too! I would be disappointed if I couldn't get some form of bubbly in my Classic Package, even Prosecco. :)

There are lots of lists loathing around CC and the Internet

However the most comprehensive is the open that the CELEBRITY CRUISES Rep provided here at the end of May 2014 after the Program changed:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2048745

As for what is available in various venues across the line

Alcoholic items generally stay within whichever category they are listed in.

But variety of available items can differ slightly ship to ship or Itinerary (items driven by demand to have the... Or when they are consumed / restocked)

For the most part there will be more than one item available in every category... Sparkling - Rose Wine - White Wine - Red Wine - Beer (Domestic & Imported) - as well as Spirits

So if something runs out / isn't available there will be a replacement

And in some cases an complimentary upgrade will be offered

( ie maybe not so much for Vodka, as there are lots to choose from on the Classic List. But if the Classic Chardonnay is gone they may offer you another White Wine, or the Chardonay from the Premium List )

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB