Eurodam , upsell upgrade , first time

pdizzle

Hello everyone. First time poster, and first time cruiser. Been reading the mountains of information on the forum and it has been quite helpful.

We will be on the Eurodam on 11/16 for a 7 day Eastern Caribbean.

We are booked into an SY Category, but our room hasn't been assigned yet. When we originally booked though HAL direct, the rep said that there is a possible chance for upgrade. I should have inquired more about that. :)

I've received two preferred limited upgrade special emails. One on 10/22, and one today 11/4. Offering an upgrade from (SS to SZ) to (SA to SC). 10/22 offer was 349pp, and todays offer is 299pp.

Since I don't have a room assignment yet, is it likely that I will get an upgrade anyway?

Chances of being offered the upgrade again with a deeper discount?

$299 is a good price for an upsell. Whether you gat a complimentary upgrade depends on how full your ship may be.

Personally, I love the Neptune suites & would jump on the opportunity t $299.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. First time poster, and first time cruiser. Been reading the mountains of information on the forum and it has been quite helpful.

We will be on the Eurodam on 11/16 for a 7 day Eastern Caribbean.

We are booked into an SY Category, but our room hasn't been assigned yet. When we originally booked though HAL direct, the rep said that there is a possible chance for upgrade. I should have inquired more about that. :)

I've received two preferred limited upgrade special emails. One on 10/22, and one today 11/4. Offering an upgrade from (SS to SZ) to (SA to SC). 10/22 offer was 349pp, and todays offer is 299pp.

Since I don't have a room assignment yet, is it likely that I will get an upgrade anyway? No

Chances of being offered the upgrade again with a deeper discount? I think $299. is as low as they will go..

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Sounds like to me, that this offer today will be the best you'll get.

I personally would call them and take it, before its gone.

Edited by PathfinderEss

Welcome :)

I hope you are still not wasting your time reading and have picked up the phone.

But, if you need one more assertion, that sounds like a suite deal to me and I would be grabbing it.

Remember the offer goes to lots, so don't think about it, if you want it go for it before they are gone.

Anytime that we have booked a Guarantee Room, we have always received a free upgrade within the same category. For instance, from a SY to a SS.

Whether to pay an extra $598 plus taxes to sail in a Neptune Suite is a personal decision. There are extra perks with the Neptune Suite and some like them and others not so much. The extra $600 could be used for a lot of onboard activities, speciality dining, a special bottle of wine or anything else that could make a special cruise even more spectacular for you.