Star Class Genie Contact

I have been watching many of the updates on Star Class perks while waiting for our Allure 2 bedroom Aqua Suite cruise on July 2nd. Others have posted that they received a questionnaire a month before their departure date. We are 2 weeks out and have not received any communication. Any others have updates?:confused:

Have you checked spam? Or others in your party? Sometimes the wrong "primary" guest is listed. But other than arranging your embarkation time or pre-reserving a cabana on Labadee (if doing Western)- there is almost nothing they can't do from the time you board. If it gets down to 7 days call royal and see if they can send a message.

• 2 weeks later...

Things like what is your perfect day, kind of phone you have, what is your summer read, likes, dislikes, vacation cocktail, several food and drink questions. Are you a night owl or early riser. Questions to get to know you better.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We never did receive the Questionnaire. I sent a very long email reply asking many questions, not sure that I feel real good about her replies. Basically there were a few can does, but there were many more :can't do that's." She asked for our travel info, but did not reply with a time that she would like us to board. No discussion of assisting us on board, or of the communication others have discussed. I sent her the dates and times that we want reservations, but she never actually said she would reserve them for us. I mentioned my communication with the Accessibility group at RCCL about my parents needs, her reply was to clarify that she is not a butler, but is more behind the scenes. I had asked if she could arrange to have lunch on the balcony, and she replied that room service did not start until 5:30pm. She suggested that we go to the buffet in the Concierge lounge. No mention of Coastal Kitchen. We I asked if it is possible to have a few beers in the minibar, she said he would enjoy going down to the Pub on the 6th floor. I had told her that he was blind. I asked for reserved seats for the Aqua theater show and she recommended that we watch it from our room. Hard to get excited based on her email. Setting my expectations VERY LOW based on this feedback. Would love to hear any other reviews from those recently off of the Oasis and if anyone had Margaret, I would love to hear how it actually went. Thanks in Advance.

We never did receive the Questionnaire. I sent a very long email reply asking many questions, not sure that I feel real good about her replies. Basically there were a few can does, but there were many more :can't do that's." She asked for our travel info, but did not reply with a time that she would like us to board. No discussion of assisting us on board, or of the communication others have discussed. I sent her the dates and times that we want reservations, but she never actually said she would reserve them for us. I mentioned my communication with the Accessibility group at RCCL about my parents needs, her reply was to clarify that she is not a butler, but is more behind the scenes. I had asked if she could arrange to have lunch on the balcony, and she replied that room service did not start until 5:30pm. She suggested that we go to the buffet in the Concierge lounge. No mention of Coastal Kitchen. We I asked if it is possible to have a few beers in the minibar, she said he would enjoy going down to the Pub on the 6th floor. I had told her that he was blind. I asked for reserved seats for the Aqua theater show and she recommended that we watch it from our room. Hard to get excited based on her email. Setting my expectations VERY LOW based on this feedback. Would love to hear any other reviews from those recently off of the Oasis and if anyone had Margaret, I would love to hear how it actually went. Thanks in Advance.

So are you doing allure or oasis. Your original post says allure? Regardless, this is very un genie like and is making me wonder if you were communicating with a genie. If so, let royal know what they said. Those answers are ridiculous let alone for a genie. Demand better!!!

We had Margaret for our oasis cruise on June 11th. I sent her reservation request for dinner each night and she did get our reservations done but I do not think that she sent me anything to let me know that she did. We asked for beer and they would bring it every day in a bucket with ice. She set up a bridge tour and galley tour without us asking and of course we went. I made the show reservations myself but I would let her know when we were going and she would save seats for us. We watched the aqua theater show from our balcony and it worked well for us maybe she can have dinner delivery for you that night. We had breakfast deliver one day to the room. I do not think that coastal kitchen was opened on embarkation day for lunch so we ate in the suite lounge for lunch and it was good. I think that she was having a problem with loop and so we did email. Have fun deanna

Deanna,

Thank You so much for your response. We have invested so much time and money into this trip since we are traveling with aging parents, but I was hoping with the Genie that I would get a vacation too. I appreciate your report of all the help she gave you. It helps to get me a bit more excited!

• 2 months later...