Show reservations Anthem of the Seas! Help!

i heard there were shows you need to reserve but nowhere in my online dashboard does it mention shows or if you can book them. It also doesn’t mention IFly, only mentions land excursions and restaurants and the flow rider.

Where and how can i book shows in advance and if you’d u can’t do it online, what’s your advice for getting a res so we don’t miss it once onboard?

Can anyone tell me the names of the shows and not to miss activities? Is I-Fly even on this ship anymore as an activity?

Thank you!

C

i heard there were shows you need to reserve but nowhere in my online dashboard does it mention shows or if you can book them. It also doesn’t mention IFly, only mentions land excursions and restaurants and the flow rider.

Where and how can i book shows in advance and if you’d u can’t do it online, what’s your advice for getting a res so we don’t miss it once onboard?

Can anyone tell me the names of the shows and not to miss activities? Is I-Fly even on this ship anymore as an activity?

Thank you!

C

When is your cruise? It may be too early to make reservations.

The place is in your Cruise Planner, under the tab, entertainment.

Sometimes you can book iFly and sometimes you can't. Then you book as soon as you board.

We Will Rock You

The Gift

Spectra's Cabaret

Also, join the roll call for your cruise. You don't have to post, but someone ALWAYS posts when reservations for anything open up. We've been able to book all of our stuff within the first day of when they open up thanks to other kind posters.

Just got off Anthem. You can always reserve the shows when you get on the ship or just go standby(everyone got in on all the shows during my ship). I traveled with 8yr olds, 11 yr old and 13yr old. The only show the 8yr olds wanted to see and did see was We Will Rock You. The 11yr old and 13yr old saw The Gift and Spectra's Cabaret-they liked The Gift, wanted to walk out of Spectra's Cabaret. If they are familiar with the music of Queen they might enjoy We Will Rock You(or at least the very end of the show). I had no clue what The Gift was about, didn't like Spectra's cabaret(the show Starwater on Quantum was much better), and thought We Will Rock You was only ok(and I'm an avid Broadway fan).

We leave thurs! I hope they aren’t all booked up now. I’m checking the app now. Trying to decide what’s best for 7 and 10 year old boys activity and show wise. Thank you all

The only show that I've ever seen close to filling up is Spectra. But we've walked into it, and found good seats when they allow for the non reservations to go in.

We've also wandered into We Will Rock You, and found the Balconies were not full at all.

Basically, don't panic- you should be able to get in.

For sure, 100%, the Gift is ok for your boys. Maybe not the best show in the world, but it is family safe. WWRY is a musical written around Queen music. If your boys may like classic rock, it's a great show. And they may find some of the dress amusing.

Spectra is a spectacle. Worth trying, IMHO. We really like the show.

We leave thurs! I hope they aren’t all booked up now. I’m checking the app now. Trying to decide what’s best for 7 and 10 year old boys activity and show wise. Thank you all

It may be too late to pre-book, but don't worry. Only a portion of slots are available for pre-booking. Royal IQ can be helpful, but isn't always reliable. Surest way to ensure success is to get to port early, around 10am is optimal (disregard the recommended time on your set sail pass). Boarding commences around 11 and first to arrive are first to board. When you board ask where to to go to book activities. Two weeks ago they directed us to 270 (deck 5 aft). There they had several very helpful folks with laptops waiting to assist in booking I-fly, Northstar, escape room and all three shows.

After that if you don't have all your dining reservations scheduled you should attend to that as well.

Good luck.