Zuiderdam "shower only" cabin

jt58203

Just wondering how large the shower is if there is no bathtub? Usual shower stall size or is it about the same square footage as if a tub was there? Not really a big deal. I booked a guaranteed verandah and am happy just to be on the ship.

I typically book an inside cabin---which means shower only. Regardless of class of ship, every one of them has been a generous size.

I have no reason to believe that the outside cabins with shower only would be any different.

I typically book an inside cabin---which means shower only. Regardless of class of ship, every one of them has been a generous size.

I have no reason to believe that the outside cabins with shower only would be any different.

The joke usually gets mentioned of "soap up the walls and do a few spins" but I can say in my own opinion, without meaning offense to anyone, I would think that someone would have to be well into the 400lbs+ category before this became the case.

Not sure about the Zuiderdam, but we had a shower only balcony room on the Amsterdam. The area was about the same size as a tub would normally take up. Didn't really understand why there was no tub there, but did see somewhere on here it was because of the lack of available space under the floor. We preferred no tub, so it suited us perfectly...

:D:D:D

HAL has some of the more generous sized bathrooms and showers among all the regular mainline cruise lines. It is one of the reasons we have went on this cruise line more than any other.

Since you are in a guarantee you might end up with a tub anyway.

Have a great next cruise.

The joke usually gets mentioned of "soap up the walls and do a few spins" but I can say in my own opinion, without meaning offense to anyone, I would think that someone would have to be well into the 400lbs+ category before this became the case.

Trust me, the showers on the Princess ships, at least the newer ones, are THAT small.

Archived