A little rant about Celebrity's communications department

LilRhody

Hey, be happy, at least someone in your household gets communications. We don't and we're Elite w/ Celebrity. Same problem with Royal where we are Diamond Plus. Called and called both lines many times and nothing changes.

Welcome to the wonderful world of programming. There is a reason, and from the looks of the replies, it is not dependent on your sex, but something else. They probably have a ticked off meter on their website to determine who all the emails go to.

If you go to My Celebrity, log in, then go to Communications Preferences, that might work. They may lock in an email once you fill out the paperwork for the cruise.

My guess is customer service wouldn't be able to help you although you never know. If you take the attitude of who can I contact that will help (as nice as you can) you might get to someone who can.

And I agree, "he" is serious!:D (that was a funny joke)

Hello

I know that it depends sometimes on who's name is down first as my cousin's name is written first than my name but the email is in my name and I signed us up for the party and get and email back thanking her for signing us up!

I book 12 tours and each time it came back with her paying for them and the credit card is in my name , but i figure as long as both of our name is on it than who cares, and when i did this check on line they had me down as a guest!

For all I know I may be sleeping in the hall way lol

Although it hasn't caused me any great strife, I have the same complaint as the OP. My husband's involvement in our cruise planning and taking is two-fold:

1) I tell him when and where I want to go and on what ship, he considers and usually agrees

2) He shows up at the pier, usually asking questions such as "What cruiseline are we on, again?"

They also send the correspondence to him with a different title than he is registered with them as which I've never understood why but who really cares?

On an unrelated note to the poster who was complaining about having to clear tuition questions through the student even though the parent is paying, it works the other way too sometimes and is frustrating. When I was in college, as far as they knew I paid my own way (all checks came from my account, et cetera.) I did get some peripheral help when I needed it from my folks but it was mostly my responsibility and as far as the college was aware they never paid a dime. But there were multiple instances (can't remember specifics now it's been a few years!) that the college required my parents input or financial information or contact information, or mailed information about tuition and such to them instead of to me who paid the bills. That was always frustrating.

Archived