It never gets old!!!!

Sue L

DOING THE DOC DANCE!!!

Never mind this is #14, and I do this for a living, it never gets old receiving my docs. Still have 5 weeks to wait but since I booked this March 25th of 2008 I think I can make it 36 more days until we leave for Barcelona.....NOT!!!!

PS love the new luggage tags with the Platinum Member on them.

Hi Sue! Long time no see...June seems like so long ago! Thanks again for helping with our cruise, and hope your cruise is fantastic!! I'm just sitting around at work, waiting, so thought I'd check in and see what's going on.

Thanks again!!!

Jenny

Hi Sue! Long time no see...June seems like so long ago! Thanks again for helping with our cruise, and hope your cruise is fantastic!! I'm just sitting around at work, waiting, so thought I'd check in and see what's going on.

Thanks again!!!

Jenny

Hey Jenny,

How are things? Yeah June does seem a long time ago, time is flying this summer.

DOING THE DOC DANCE!!!

Never mind this is #14, and I do this for a living, it never gets old receiving my docs. Still have 5 weeks to wait but since I booked this March 25th of 2008 I think I can make it 36 more days until we leave for Barcelona.....NOT!!!!

I should get mine in 2 more months, but I will still dance with you now. :D

Do you still save your cigarette money every day? :confused:

If so, what do you plan on buying yourself this year in the jewelry department? :D

Wishing you an early fantastic 25th Anniversary Cruise.

I should get mine in 2 more months, but I will still dance with you now. :D

Do you still save your cigarette money every day? :confused:

If so, what do you plan on buying yourself this year in the jewelry department? :D

Wishing you an early fantastic 25th Anniversary Cruise.

Yes I have been saving the cig money every day, we are using it this time for ALL the tours. I do plan to do a bit of shopping on the Ponte Vecchio! 7$ x 13 months add up to quite a bit. LOL

Sue, have a great cruise....

Thinking of going on the equinox out of barcelona next year but it returns to rome...

First time on a cruise in europe...

Can you tell me where you are staying precruise and if you are using the rccl transfers or on your own?

I have looked at the boards for barcelona and rome and don't find alot of that info there.

Thanks.

Sue, have a great cruise....

Thinking of going on the equinox out of barcelona next year but it returns to rome...

First time on a cruise in europe...

Can you tell me where you are staying precruise and if you are using the rccl transfers or on your own?

I have looked at the boards for barcelona and rome and don't find alot of that info there.

Thanks.

I am staying at the Hotel Continental on Las Ramblas http://www.hotelcontinental.com/ pre cruise and the Hotel Arts, http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Barcelona/Default.htm post cruise. We NEVER take cruise line transfers as I would rather just grab a taxi and the port is just a few minute ride from the hotel.

If you do the Equinox I WOULD take the transfer post cruise (yes you can buy it just one way) as the port is quite a distance from Rome airport.

also keep in mind that open jaw flights (going into one city and out of another) tend to be a bit higher priced so budget that in when deciding.

I am staying at the Hotel Continental on Las Ramblas http://www.hotelcontinental.com/ pre cruise and the Hotel Arts, http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Barcelona/Default.htm post cruise. We NEVER take cruise line transfers as I would rather just grab a taxi and the port is just a few minute ride from the hotel.

If you do the Equinox I WOULD take the transfer post cruise (yes you can buy it just one way) as the port is quite a distance from Rome airport.

also keep in mind that open jaw flights (going into one city and out of another) tend to be a bit higher priced so budget that in when deciding.

thanks sue....

Congrats Sue!! :)

I'm doing the Doc dance today too! :) :) So I'm really dancin with ya! :D

I'm doing a short 5 night with some girlfriends. Woo hoo!

I am going to celebrate my one year anniversary of quitting smoking! Thanks in part to you Sue L...I've said it before, but I'll say it again...your success in quitting helped me decide to quit.....I bought this cruise with former cigarette money! Yay! So it's serendipitous to me that we are both Doc dancing today!!

Yes I have been saving the cig money every day, we are using it this time for ALL the tours. I do plan to do a bit of shopping on the Ponte Vecchio! 7$ x 13 months add up to quite a bit. LOL

You are going to have such a good time on all that "saved cigarette money". Good for you, you deserve it.

I know how hard that was. :o

We both quit 17 years ago and I wish we had saved all that money. :eek:

I am going to celebrate my one year anniversary of quitting smoking! Thanks in part to you Sue L...I've said it before, but I'll say it again...your success in quitting helped me decide to quit.....I bought this cruise with former cigarette money! Yay! So it's serendipitous to me that we are both Doc dancing today!!

I love to read that on here. ;) I don't read it enough.

When my husband and I had to quit 17 years ago, we never thought we could do it. But we did, both of us at once.

Neither of us has ever had one cigarette since that day. ;)

I wish more people would be like you two on here.

DOING THE DOC DANCE!!!

DW does it twice, once when the TA calls and lets us know they are in and can be picked up, then again when she actually pickes them up...KEEP on DANCING:D

When my husband and I had to quit 17 years ago, we never thought we could do it. But we did, both of us at once.

Thanks Alexis! I am very proud to be smoke free....it's a hard fought victory! It took me 14 quit attempts :eek:, but this one is going to stick! I used Chantix and it worked like a charm! :)

Thats great.It took me years to quit completely.Not smoking around non-smokers or not leaving non-smokers to smoke was reasonably easy since I felt it was rude to smoke around them or leave them to smoke.Drinking with smokers was the tough part so I would smoke a few a month during outings with smoking friends.Over the years all my friends have quit probably in part to nagging (good nagging) from their wives.Now if I could only lose that 20 pounds.Well at least we exercise

:cj

Thanks Alexis! I am very proud to be smoke free....it's a hard fought victory! It took me 14 quit attempts :eek:, but this one is going to stick! I used Chantix and it worked like a charm! :)

I am so proud of you, I remember last year when you were asking me about the Chantix, really made it so much easier. I am so happy it worked for you, too!!

The day we board the Brilliance will be my 2 year anniversary, I can't believe it has been that long, so much has happened in that time.

Archived