So excited - but need help/advice

Chloebags

Other half has just said that he wants to go to the Far East/Asia next year and that he is going to pay for it (I know I am a very lucky lady)!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Now I am so excited but I have come across a magor stumbling block, I dont know where or which company to look at for the cruises.

Any advice on people who do these cruises would be greatly appreciated, also since he is paying for it I am not going to look at the the ,ost expensive , but I don need basic outylook.

We have cruised with Carnival last year and we will be again this November, but as far as I can find out they dont do Asia.

Only one other thing is that we are needing to leave from Gatwick, London

Thank you all in advance for your advice

It depends on when you want to go. I know that Royal Caribbean, Princess, and Costa do those routes.

Royal Caribbean has the Legend of the Seas, Rhapsody of the Seas, and Brilliance of the Seas in that area. Brilliance would be my choice because she is the newest of the group and the most gorgeous. I believe she has a route departing from Dubai.

Princess has the Diamond Princess over there. This would be another excellent choice.

I'm not sure what ships Costa runs, but they would be m last choice. I have not cruised them, but they just do not appeal to me.

Other half has just said that he wants to go to the Far East/Asia next year and that he is going to pay for it (I know I am a very lucky lady)!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Now I am so excited but I have come across a magor stumbling block, I dont know where or which company to look at for the cruises.

Any advice on people who do these cruises would be greatly appreciated, also since he is paying for it I am not going to look at the the ,ost expensive , but I don need basic outylook.

We have cruised with Carnival last year and we will be again this November, but as far as I can find out they dont do Asia.

Hello,

There is a truly outstanding cruise on the Diamond Princess that leaves Vancouver BC on September 11, 2010, sails up to Alaska and then to ports in the Far East, ending in Xiang (for Beijing). This is a repositioning cruise at a great price for a 22 day cruise on an excellent ship. You will see Vancouver, Alaska, Russia, Japan, Korea and China. In my opinion, for the money, you cannot do better than this cruise.

I think Princess are a very good company when I was in Singapore in March the Diamond Princess pulled in next to us on an Asian run. I had prev travelled on her that Christmas and it was excellent with great people onboard.

From November there are cruises in 2010 they might take you on the run to Australia or begin in USA? depending on the schedule

The superstar ships Virgo etc all are excellent I believe from cruise pals who have travelled on them.

Good luck !! cheers

Archived