Is upgrade possible after allocation

sarahmouse

Hi,

we have been allocated B4, 4225, as we already have a allocated stateroom does this mean we do not have a chance of an upgrade,

It also states twin beds, does this mean two beds and not a double ?

Thanks for any information

Sarah, sorry can't comment about an upgrade, hopefully one of the travel agents on this board may give advice.....

Regarding the beds....don't worry. Request your preference....either with your TA or Cunard direct.

In any case, once aboard, if you are not happy, just ask your steward to sort it and he/she will.

Jackie:)

People write that they have been upgraded at check in, so assume this could happen, hope it will for you, if not hope you like your allocated cabin.

You can ask your cabin attendant to change the bed when you get to your cabin .as a solo who likes a large space for sleeping I often have to request a change of bed configuration. Also you may wish toask for an extra blanket, this is something I always have to request.

Enjoy the cruise

Thanks, Happy with the room, but just wondered !

as for the beds I need one big bed and the sofa bed for my 8 year old. (who is so excited and purchased herself some rather fine jewellery !! from the church fete to go with her dresses, Ive even been offered the chance to borrow some !)

Hi,

we have been allocated B4, 4225, as we already have a allocated stateroom does this mean we do not have a chance of an upgrade,

It also states twin beds, does this mean two beds and not a double ?

Thanks for any information

You have every chance of an upgrade, however you have a great cabin, you have twin beds which is 2 singles which can be joined if you wish, you also have a sofa bed as well.

enjoy your voyage

There is always chance for an upgrade right up unitll the time you embark. Some friends of our were upgraded at check in, paniced abouth their luggage, having the wrong cabin number tags on, but even that was all sorted for them. B4 is above the grade I normally opt for, I usually go for B3 on deck 4, they are great cabins.

We selected our outside cabin on Deck 4 when we boked and then a few weeks before our New York to Soton crossing we were offered a balcony (in hull) on Deck 6, which we happily accepted. So it may well happen. I wish I'd had the foresight to get some jewelry from the church fair!

Archived