mini suite??

Joshua1

We have just booked for the Golden Princess on 2nd January 2010 and our cabin number E725 a mini suite on the Emerald Deck. Has anyone been in this cabin, if so, is it an OK cabin?

Joshua, I have been on the Golden but in cabin E719 and all of those cabins in the back on the emerald deck are just great. The balconies are covered back there. do not worry, you have a good cabin. Have fun.

Marilyn

We are on the Golden on the cruise just before you (and we dont get back to LA until Jan 03!) Anyway, the cabins on Emerald are fully covered as opposed to the mini's on Dolphin deck which are completely open to the sunshine. Other than that the mini suite itself should be similar to all the others and they are very nice full tub/shower and a couch. Enjoy!

We have just booked for the Golden Princess on 2nd January 2010 and our cabin number E725 a mini suite on the Emerald Deck. Has anyone been in this cabin, if so, is it an OK cabin?
I've had E725 twice on the Crown Princess and it's a terrific cabin. Covered balcony, extremely quiet, very private. You won't hear anything from Vista Lounge below and are protected from wind and rain but will have some sun, depending on the direction of the ship and sun. IMHO, the Emerald deck mini's on the starboard (uneven cabin #) side of the ship are the best mini-suites on the ship.

I was in E725 on Golden. It is a fine cabin. You have a full bathtub, and there is a sleeper sofa and pullman bed. I don't know how many of you there are, but we fit 4 of us (including two tall teenagers) in it.

It is almost all the way to the end....so you get a great workout ;) and a little more privacy.

The balcony is covered, and if I recall, there are 4 chairs and a small table.

I love the Emerald minis so much that I am booked in one again for my April cruise.

Bon Voyage, and I want a full report when you get back!:D

You'll love that cabin! We always try to book the Emerald aft minis, they are the best! So nice! We just had E724 on the Star it was a great room and we loved all of the extra space and the bathtub! The port side which is where we were gets a little bit of noise from the club below, however like Pam said, the Starboard side is VERY quiet. We have E731 booked for our Hawaii cruise. You picked a great cabin!

We are booked in E725 on the Grand for February. I have heard many good things about these mini suites. We orginally had a mini on the Dolphin deck and changed it after reading about the privacy issue. I also like the idea of being at the rear of the ship where we will be sort of out of the main stream of traffic.

Archived