Samantha Brown DVD

jmcancruise

Nope. I got in on time but presumed the reason we hadn't received it was we're Canadian. Sometimes, the extra postage disqualifies us.

No - it had nothing to do with the extra cost of the postage, it's simply because you ARE Canadian! :eek:

;) :D

Tom

No - it had nothing to do with the extra cost of the postage, it's simply because you ARE Canadian! :eek:

;) :D

Tom

Yikes! First you don't like our health care and now you don't like our tourists! Soon, you'll be sending Celine Dion and Michael J. Fox back! ;)

• 1 month later...
It's a definite NOT AVAILABLE ANY MORE.

It's logical to assume it was not an ongoing offer -- a kind of "while supplies last" situation. The problem here is that, according to the random sampling of people posting on this thread, they evidently had virtually NONE to start with. Rather deceptive if you ask me. My feeling is that those who requested one in a timely manner (months ago) - should at least be notified of the status - even if that notification is that they won't be receiving one! :rolleyes:

Tom

I just got mine today! It's funny, I had forgotten about it and saw this post yesterday, and all of a sudden today it was in the mail!

Looking forward to watching it, just got off the Triumph and the cruise bug has gotten me wanting to plan another ;)

Archived