I have a question about dining times on the Dream

keene state mom

I have a back to back cruise booked for the Dream in February, and I have a confirmed dinner time for first seating, I have friends of ours that are also booked , for one of our weeks, and they were unable to get first seating as it is already full so they were given the open seating, from 5:45-9:30. ( confirmed), does this mean we will not be able to dine with them, unless we switch to open, It will only be 6 all together, I am also platnium, does this help me at all. I really do not want to go to open.

Being platinum you can switch, but you dont want to. Your friends can switch to early when they board usually by asking the maitre d' and if you go with them, perhaps they can find a table where the 4 of you can eat.

I was able to switch to early when I booked late, but I sat with a family of 6 and it was kinda boring because they all hadnt seen each other in a while and getting caught up and talked family stuff a lot.. my least favorite table, but at least we could eat early.

There is no guarantee your friends can switch to early, but if you had open too, the 4 of you could sit together.

Archived