To cabin #7434 door slammers on Sep 6 2009 Freedom

Scrappytraveller

to each of the above sentences, add "while chain smoking illegal Cuban cigars". :p

but they are not illegal as long as they ship is outside the 3 mile mile marker of the United States. Or however far it is from some ports. ie... tampa 10 miles, port canvveral 3 miles, not sure of Miami/ft. Lauderdale. As long as it is international water, it is legal to have cuban cigars.

to each of the above sentences, add "while chain smoking illegal Cuban cigars". :p

Cuban cigars aren't illegal until they're brought back to the U.S.

I was being facetious. :rolleyes:

but they are not illegal as long as they ship is outside the 3 mile mile marker of the United States. Or however far it is from some ports. ie... tampa 10 miles, port canvveral 3 miles, not sure of Miami/ft. Lauderdale. As long as it is international water, it is legal to have cuban cigars.

Oh Dear Lord.

The tongue out emoticon indicates that a poster is jesting/making fun/not being serious.

I know "facetious" is a big word, but it means the same.

I need to go smack my head on a wall, now.

Oh Dear Lord.

The tongue out emoticon indicates that a poster is jesting/making fun/not being serious.

I know "facetious" is a big word, but it means the same.

I need to go smack my head on a wall, now.

lol

*snort* - My parents and DH and I went on a cruise where we had 2 balcony cabins, seperated by one in between.

Dad and I were chatting, leaning over the rail a bit to see each other - Dad looked into the balcony between us, and casually mentioned to the gentleman 'I have children on this cruise (I was 24 at the time) - do you mind putting something on?' The man jumped up and ran into his cabin, apologizing all the way. :)

I've heard a LOT of door slamming on a cruise - I'll take that any day than seeing The Full Monty on anyone besides DH, lol.

HEY HEY HEY this is good the door moves and swings so fast that it will knock you on your a=== so sorry this happened but you are out in the middle of the ocean and have fun. alot of first time cruisers do not notice it. but make the best of it you had fun did you not? why sleep in to much to do:)

Dad and I were chatting, leaning over the rail a bit to see each other - Dad looked into the balcony between us, and casually mentioned to the gentleman 'I have children on this cruise (I was 24 at the time) - do you mind putting something on?' The man jumped up and ran into his cabin, apologizing all the way. :)

As far as I'm concerned, anyone making the effort to look around the balcony divider deserves what they get! :D

As far as I'm concerned, anyone making the effort to look around the balcony divider deserves what they get! :D

Really, a balcony is a 'private space'..you have make a special effort to view another's balcony space (except for some aft spaces).

That's a peeping Tom...IMHO.

What kind of course did you have to take to learn how to pass off misinformation in such lucid detail? :rolleyes:

I hope you safely got back to the rock you must live under and were welcomed home by your lousy hick parents who never taught you any manners at all. Thanks so much for ruining our every attempt at enjoying our balcony with your CONSTANT balcony door slamming. You must have incontinence problems to require going IN & OUT & IN & OUT & IN & OUT all day long. Guess it's just simply too hard to hold a door handle for 5 seconds.

Or maybe you were just trying to outdo the rest of the inconsiderate door slammers that littered deck 7 aft on the Freedom last week. It was especially lovely to hear before 7:00am.

I know you are serious but that was funny.:D

You forgot not securing a large inflattable monkey, which subsequently goes over the rail, is mistaken for a person and forces the cruise to go into "man overbaord mode", thus delaying a port stop.

LMAO:D:D Tell me that didn't really happen.

Well, maybe if you'd turn your porchlight off ... :p

You are killing me. :D Remind me not to try and out do you.

Scrappytraveller....Sorry you could not enjoy your balcony..

Glad to see your post tho, we missed you for the meet & greet on the Glory. Your fellow Canadian, Quinn, was worried about you. He looked for you on your flight, and then you missed the M&G. Maybe we will meet on another cruise sometime.

Happy sailing

We had the neighbors leave the "porch light" on a few nights in a row.

Annoyed the crap outta me, as I could not leave the curtains open when I went to bed, (I'm a very early riser and love to lie in bed and watch the sky get lighter). Finally on the 3rd day, I heard our neighbors outside on the balcony and started up some "chit chat" then I politely asked them if they would please turn the light off at night.

They didn't realize it was on as they kept the curtains closed after the steward turned down their bed and they felt really badly about it. I thanked them profusely and had no problem with the light on at night after that.

Sometimes that's all it takes. :D

Archived