?? Car Service from Red Hook Cruise Terminal to 52-34 Van Dam St in Long Island (Marr

goodshape

Can someone out there help to find the best alternative to get from:

Red Hook Cruise Terminal in New York to 52-34 Van Dam St in Long Island (Marriott) 10am Wed Sep 23

I am currently on the Crown Princess in Greenland and don’t have a lot of internet minutes left.

If you know of a car service that can do this trip at a reasonable cost please send me their contact email.

(I can’t call from the ship)

You can email me at

lookbuy55-travel at yahoo.ca

Thanks for your help…

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I would recommend using Eastern Car Service, or Eastern Luxury, They're both great! The company I work for uses Eastern Luxury's services for our VIP's, and executives, and I use Eastern Car Service on a regular basis for personal use. Either way, they're great options. Their prices are very good, and their drivers are excellent (Especially the Luxury drivers). You can also make a reservation online ( http://www.easterncarservice.com , or http://www.easternlx.com ), or contact them on Skype ( easterncar ). I've recommended them to all of my friends visiting from Germany, Spain, and the Netherlands. They often pick them up right at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal ( Red Hook Cruise Terminal ), and take them to their destinations with no problem. They've also picked them up at JFK airport, La Guardia Airport, and Newark Airport en route to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. I highly recommend their services, I hope this helps.

Eastern Car Service (718) 499-6227

Eastern Luxury (866) 499-3375 (Toll Free, Imagine that!)

http://www.marvin@easternlx.com (Contact for both companies)

Hi,

I would recommend using Eastern Car Service, or Eastern Luxury, They're both great! The company I work for uses Eastern Luxury's services for our VIP's, and executives, and I use Eastern Car Service on a regular basis for personal use. Either way, they're great options. Their prices are very good, and their drivers are excellent (Especially the Luxury drivers). You can also make a reservation online ( www.easterncarservice.com , or www.easternlx.com ), or contact them on Skype ( easterncar ). I've recommended them to all of my friends visiting from Germany, Spain, and the Netherlands. They often pick them up right at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal ( Red Hook Cruise Terminal ), and take them to their destinations with no problem. They've also picked them up at JFK airport, La Guardia Airport, and Newark Airport en route to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. I highly recommend their services, I hope this helps.

Eastern Car Service (718) 499-6227

Eastern Luxury (866) 499-3375 (Toll Free, Imagine that!)

www.marvin@easternlx.com (Contact for both companies)

Airborne! All the way. I was trained by the 504th....

Airborne! All the way. I was trained by the 504th....

Awesome. I did not expect an Airborne brother to reply to my first post, Ha! Funny, I was an Infantry Combat soldier, and now i'm an accountant who loves to travel, I did not think I would find another soldier with similar interests.

Awesome. I did not expect an Airborne brother to reply to my first post, Ha! Funny, I was an Infantry Combat soldier, and now i'm an accountant who loves to travel, I did not think I would find another soldier with similar interests.

I am sorry(or happy too) that I actually never served. I was trained by the 504th at summer camp. I completed 4 years of ROTC. I failed the commissioning physical.... for third degree flat feet.... This was 1969. I would have been cannon fodder in Vietnam....but you should be very proud of your service. You did yourself and your country proud...

I am sorry(or happy too) that I actually never served. I was trained by the 504th at summer camp. I completed 4 years of ROTC. I failed the commissioning physical.... for third degree flat feet.... This was 1969. I would have been cannon fodder in Vietnam....but you should be very proud of your service. You did yourself and your country proud...

Thanks. I suppose it was a good thing you didn't get deployed during that time, it was not a "good" time to be in a war (not that there ever is a good time for war).

Archived