UPSELL Inside to Cat 12!!! Awesome!YAY

snoopymcc

We leave in one week on the Fantasy and I just got an upsell offer which I took from Carnival! It was $500 total for 5 people to move from a Cat 4b to a 12!!! I'm so excited! We originally booked ES on a 4 day for a total of a little over $1,200, got that dropped to $881 with price drops/reductions and using the form. Our cruise is sold out so all my hopes for an upsell were gone, plus they were asking for $1,200 MORE for us to upgrade regularly so I knew we couldn't do that...not with money the way it is in the economy right now. I was so upset when she called because we had decided (earlier) that if we got the call we couldn't go more than $600 and I was sure they were going to ask for at least $700 or $800!!! I am doing the happy dance!!!!

I am sure to be spoilt...see i'm already a balcony snob and have been so sad that we were going with the inside room (Couldn't afford the "suite" and for 5 people there is not alot of selection on 1 room) so I am thrilled!!! Plus, it's DH's first time to cruise and if he want's to "get away" from it all he will now have a place to go!!! YAYAYA

Archived