Please Disregard.

falkcor

Or at least not "intentially". Sorry couldnt resist after your last drama.:p

Dave

LOL Ike wasnt even my last drama. Iv been on multiple cruises since then. In fact we did Conquest in May last minute, a swine flu special (got some of my own back price wise). I called to start early at 5 am and my sister rolled out of bed .... literally ... and landed on her shoulder and snap!!! Yep, she broke her shoulder the morning we boarded Conquest...thats two for two things happened... no wonder Conquest has me nervous.

Well, Im all loaded up and supposed to be picking someone up north of Houston approx 1:30 pm, so going to go. Everything including the kitchen sink is now in my car :eek: I would have packed the kitchen sink, but it wouldnt go in, my suitcases have the extenders already puffed up.

PS we still decided to cruise and everyone thought I was nuts..but I knew they couldnt set a broken shoulder only xray it ...my poor sister spent the whole May conquest cruise with a broken shoulder.

I have some thing that are always packed...a bag of toiletry items, a hair dryer, our aqua shoes, pool bag with sunscreen, etc., and I have certain clothes are are washed when we get home from a cruise and are put in a plastic bag and hung on the door of our spare room waiting for the next cruise. We call these our cruise clothes because they are only for cruising.

Everything else is packed the week of the cruise with the majority the night before. I have a list that I look at all week to make sure I have everything...this may help with things like your charger.

Archived