Newark New Jersey Airport

Psweets

We have used it (EWR) but we always stay at a nearby park and fly hotel that has shuttle service to the airport from the hotel and back to the hotel after we come back from our cruise.

Pretty reasonable too when you consider the parking is included the whole time with the one night stay at the hotel.

If you want the name of the hotel just let me know I will try to dig it up.

Jimbo:)

I'm looking for alternative airports to fly into San Juan, has anyone ever used this airport. I usually fly out of Philly. It seems a bit cheaper to fly out of Newark instead of Philly?

As way of background, Newark Liberty International Airport handles about twice as many passengers as Philadelphia International Airport and therefore has all sorts of service to San Juan. It is one of the 3 major international airports serving the New York City metropolitan area. You can get all types of information about the airport at its website: http://www.panynj.gov/aviation/ewrframe.HTM

If your coming from the Philadelphia region, consider taking Amtrak or NJ Transit commuter rail on the Northeast Corridor and using AirTrain to connect directly to your terminal.

Newark airport use to be our little secret here in New York, easy to get in and out of, easy to get to, and great fares...........not so anymore, just as congested as the big guys......Lga AND jfk and with the constuction sometimes a real mess. If you can find a good fare from the airport to where you want to go, however, it would still be my airport of choice, unforunately everytime I try to book a fare (for example to London this summer.....750 from JFK with AA vs 1580 with continential) I wound up using either JFK or LaGuardia.

Archived