Formal dining schedule question

dukemha

I'm on a 10-day Eastern Carribean cruise on the Equinox in January and trying to finalize various cruise details. For a 10 day cruise, I assume there will be (at least) two formal dinners. What nights typically would those be? I want to consider that fact as I make my reservations at Tuscan Grille and Murano. Thanks for the input!

On our Equinox sailing from last week, we had 3 Formal Nights all on At-Sea days. We went to the Specialty Restaurants (Murano, Tuscan Grille, Silk Harvest) on those days and it worked fine. We like Murano so much we made a follow-up reservation before our Cruise ended.

If you can't get the day/time for the Specialty Restaurants on-line, you can check again when you get on the ship directly with the restaurant or the Special Event hostess who had a desk near the Art Gallery Bar on Deck 5 during day/late afternoon.

The OP does post and i have answered questions to her and others. I believe we have 3 formal nights. but i have found of booked in specialty places people do not dress up as they do in the MDR. How to guess when our third formal night is until after the ship sails this Nov from FLL.

Archived