2 for 1 in specialty restaurants on dawn

njsonja

You can't predict whether there will be 2 for 1 specials. Sometimes they have them, sometimes they don't. If there are specials they are usually in 2 or 3 of the restaurants at most, and generally during very limited hours, such as 5:30 to 6:30.

Just look in your Freestyle Daily. It will have the information.

i can't find the thread that deals with this; i thought that i had seen one....how does this work? is it in the patter? which restaurants?

any info would be helpful and appreciated..

many thanks,

sonja

Really? I am considering a NCL Dawn cruise. If this is for real it would be another reason to book this cruise!

Like the above poster, you really can't plan on these. If you get them be happy and surprised. They can have them one week and not the next. I would say half of the cruises I have been on they offered this at some point. Fingers crossed they do on my Jade cruise in Feb. On the Sun last Nov they even had 2-1 bar promos!

Like the above poster, you really can't plan on these. If you get them be happy and surprised. They can have them one week and not the next. I would say half of the cruises I have been on they offered this at some point. Fingers crossed they do on my Jade cruise in Feb. On the Sun last Nov they even had 2-1 bar promos!

Now you're talking!! :D

On our cruise on the Gem in Jan. they did not have it on the first night. We had made reservations in the Asian rest. for 6 PM the following night. The next day the 2 for 1 was in the Freestyle for the Asian, Tex/Mex and Italian rests between the hours of 5:30 thru 7:30. (It was that way for the rest of the cruise.) The restaurant was crowded and the service poor. We made sure we made our specialty restaurant reservations outside of those hours the rest of the cruise. It was worth the $10 for less crowded conditions and better service.

You asked about the Dawn. They were offering some twofers during the Bermuda season at a few of the restaurants during early hours. A couple of recent reviews from the Can/NE run say they haven't had any lately.

We're going on next month ourselves and wonder whether any specials will be offered. It so depends on itin, demographics, # sea days, etc.

On the Jade in June our sailing did not have any specials yet the cruise just before ours did.

Op.. Just want to chime in with the others that say if it is offered count yourself lucky and book quickly. We have been on four NCL cruises and so far we have never seen the 2 for 1 specials listed in the FreeStyle Daily. I hate to post anything that might bring someone down, but I would rather you be down now that disappointed if you get onboard and they are not offering the special.

Op.. Just want to chime in with the others that say if it is offered count yourself lucky and book quickly. We have been on four NCL cruises and so far we have never seen the 2 for 1 specials listed in the FreeStyle Daily. I hate to post anything that might bring someone down, but I would rather you be down now that disappointed if you get onboard and they are not offering the special.

I concur. I've been on 14 NCL cruise and have yet to see a 2 for 1 anything!

Jingle

Archived