New EPIC Page

AFT_LOVER

Per my PCC email this morning. Visit: www.epic.ncl.com

See the showcase of what is offered, the artwork on the ship of waves with splashes as I took it. As I was told a circular bed in Spa staterooms with a different layout than the regular balconies. SO I am ready for this new venture.

And I am positive it is my PCC who is the voice. I sent her an email asking if it is her since she does a great job. If no, then applaud whomever it is.

So check it out & the excitement is in high gear.

See the showcase of what is offered, the artwork on the ship of waves with splashes as I took it. As I was told a circular bed in Spa staterooms with a different layout than the regular balconies. SO I am ready for this new venture.

And I am positive it is my PCC who is the voice. I sent her an email asking if it is her since she does a great job. If no, then applaud whomever it is.

So check it out & the excitement is in high gear.

I didn't see anything new this morning. That picture of the spa suite with the round bed has been there for quite a while.

I was told that all of the spa cabins will have a different color scheme from the rest of the ship, but that only spa suites will have the circular bed. This allows the bed in the non-suite cabins to be separated into two twin beds.

Archived