soft drinks package

cruiser1177

Thinking about getting a soda card when on our cruise.

Is it best to purchase this before hand or can you get it when you board?

Also do you have to go to the bar's each time you want a drink or can you get this as room service too?

Do you have to purchase on of their mugs or can you use your own ie a sports bottle?

Also i'm assuming it's unlimited, is this correct?

Thanks

Also from my experience you cannot use it in the dinning room just out and about at the different bars. I could be wrong. Also this was almost four years ago, the last two cruises I have been on I have not gotten the card so things may have changed.

Also from my experience you cannot use it in the dinning room just out and about at the different bars. I could be wrong. Also this was almost four years ago, the last two cruises I have been on I have not gotten the card so things may have changed.

I have always been able to use it in the dining room, and at the buffet

We were able to use ours in the dining room when we were on the Grand Princess in Dec. 05

Several years ago I bought the soda card which I have bought on every cruise. The cup came with the purchase as part of the package. I never used it. The bartenders would put the soda pop in a glass. I found out they had large glasses in certain areas (lido for example) and so I always asked for the larger glass. I have a sport bottle but on the last two cruises, they would not fill it. They put the fountain coke in a glass and I poured it into my sport bottle at the bar. It probably is a sanitation issue since they are trying to hold down the recent health problems. Once I touched the glass, they would not refill it but rather used a clean glass. It was not a problem for me.

Archived