WOW Sale October 6 & 7th

kk99

I cant wait to see this sale. I've been holding off on booking the 9 day Enchantment in May 2010 sailing from Norfolk. I wonder how much obc would be on a 9 night sailing? I'm also curious if they raise their prices around these sale dates to accomodate for the obc?

I've been waiting for this too. I'm going to book out of Norfolk on May 6. I called RCCL to check to see if the cabin I want is still available. They would not do a hold on the room. She said it would be hard to get thru on Tuesday and she made an appointment to call me back.

My ta said that were going to book during the "WOW" sale because shes not sure what their going to offer during the WLCN sale. If the WLCN has a better offer then we will cancel the WOW sale booking and rebook with the WLCN sale. Whew, I'm glad shes doing all of this for me, I don't care as long as I get a good deal :)

Guest nhrich
I cant wait to see this sale. I've been holding off on booking the 9 day Enchantment in May 2010 sailing from Norfolk. I wonder how much obc would be on a 9 night sailing? I'm also curious if they raise their prices around these sale dates to accomodate for the obc?

OBC on a 9-nighter is $100 per cabin ($50 for 3-5 nights, $100 for 6-9 nights, $200 for 10+ nights).

• 4 weeks later...

I'm bumping this up to ask a question.

I booked a 11 night Mexican Riviera cruise during the last Wow sale, and should have a $200 OBC. Problem is, it is NOT showing up on RCCL's website. I called last night to ask about it, and the rep said it "should" show up before final payment is due (which is only 4 days away).

Should it be showing up already on the website, or should I call RCCL back again? I'm hesitant to make my final payment before it shows.

Thanks. :)

WE too have booked a cruise during the WOW sale. Where can I see that this OBC is actually against our cruise? I want to make sure it is there becuase if it isn't there are saving certificates that are valid for this cruise. Can anyone help me out?

Lots of things don't show up on your end when you go on the RCCL website. Our OBC didn't this year but it was there when we got on board. Did you book direct or with a TA?

OBC should show up on your record on the RC side or your TA should see it when she/he logs in on their end, or call RC direct if you booked direct.

We are booked thru a TA. Final payment for our trip is due Nov 10. Will I see it after that point?

Only if your TA sends you a copy of their booking invoice..there will be an oboard credit code.. it won't show up online on your Mycruises account..

Archived