Current Officers on the Dawn

Whippets

I got off the Dawn on Sept. 6 and John I. said he would be going on the first cruise to New England, the following week, and then he was off for 10 weeks. My counting on the calendar brings him back on board on November 22. I am not sure where you can check that out but be prepared for another CD.

I got off the Dawn on Sept. 6 and John I. said he would be going on the first cruise to New England, the following week, and then he was off for 10 weeks. My counting on the calendar brings him back on board on November 22. I am not sure where you can check that out but be prepared for another CD.

I was told, by Hugo, that John would be rejoining the Dawn on November 1st.

PE

hmmmm, I thought someone else was the cruise director on the Dawn... something about Put Your Pancakes Down....????? How is Shona?

We liked Shona. She had a great personality, and kept the announcements short and to-the-point.

I am trying to understand why is it so important to know what upper officers are on the ship? Does it make or break your cruise if any or all are on board?

In my limited cruising history, I haven't known who the Captain, Hotel director or other people are before getting on board and even though some cruise directors have been good, they haven't made or ruined my cruise

Powriv, the reason I asked which officers were on board my sailing is because I know many of them and wanted to see if they would be on my sailing this Sunday. It's always nice to be among friends and also fun to meet new ones.

I never really cared about who the CD was till my last cruise on the Dawn for my 21st Birthday. The CD was Pedro and he went out of his way to make sure I had a great 21st birthday with some great surprises like announcing it over the ships PA system etc. Now I realize why a CD can matter!

I never really cared about who the CD was till my last cruise on the Dawn for my 21st Birthday. The CD was Pedro and he went out of his way to make sure I had a great 21st birthday with some great surprises like announcing it over the ships PA system etc. Now I realize why a CD can matter!

Hey James, how are you? Long time no talk. Speaking of Pedro, where is he now?

Joyce

Hey James, how are you? Long time no talk. Speaking of Pedro, where is he now?

Joyce

Hi Joyce!

Congrats its been a year since the cruise so we can offically forget about that night in Boston!!

I'm doing well, working out here in Hawaii but moving up pretty quickly. Have a nice 3 week cruise booked in Feb then the Epic's TA from London to New York. How have you been?

Archived