Wine packages????

sevenseassailor

We sailed to Alaska on Infinity in June and they had three wine packages. When we then traveled on the Equinox in July we inquired but were told that they did not offer any wine packages. They did not know why not, only that they didn't. I am hoping that they do decide to offer them going forward. We really liked the package.

The original thread about the new packages can be found here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=978494&highlight=newsletter

I contacted Celebrity several weeks ago for an update but have not heard back yet. One member posted in another thread said that Celebrity was still working on pricing and should have availability some time in October. I believe that person was named GaryFLA if you want to do a search.

FX

Does Celebrity offer wine packages like RCCL does?

If you are talking about a package of bottled wine served at dinner, they already have that at 3 different quality/price points. If you are talking an all inclusive type package, no they don't.

We had a call from Celebrity last evening about our upcoming cruise. When I asked about drink packages, she said they are planning on doing this soon and they may be out by the time we cruise (Oct 30) but she wasn't sure. She said to keep checking the gift packages online because that is where they will show up.

Phxazz Tell me all about your Equinox cruise. Hope it was a good one.

It was our best cruise ever. The food was GREAT, we ate in Blu, the service on board the ship was incredible, ever staff member stopped whatever they were doing to say hi and have a good day, the ports were also great. We loved each of them, even tho we had been to many before. The ship, just like the Solstice, was one of the most beautiful we had been on. In total we loved it!!!!!!!

Archived