Angela On Brilliance of the Seas Diamond lounge

Angela, if you are reading this we want to thank you again. It is not the usual thing these days to find someone who cares as much for her passengers as you do. We enjoyed seeing you every night and hearing you stories and listening to your advice about the ports we visited. I hope they appreciate you up in the higher offices where decisions are made. You deserve the best.

Janice and John

The Diamond Lounge was on the 13th deck opposite the Odyssee, I think that was the name of it anyway. You know, I can't figure out why they can give you wine or champagne up there but not a Diet Coke or a beer. Those CEO's are not thinking straight.

Angela was the best on our Brilliance Panama Canal cruise. I too hope that the cruise line appreciates what a great employee that they have.

Hope you are still enjoying the red bracelet that I gave you. Hope to run into you again on a future sailing.

Angela (Mickey Mouse), the vampire of the Brillance, has been the best mixologist we have ever had the pleasure to meet while sailing the high seas. Her knowledge of spirits and fine cigars is unparalleled. Plus she's just a heck of a lot of fun!!! :p If you are monitoring this thread Angela, send your email address to jcralinc@verizon.net and I'll send you a shot of the "car" we built in the C&A lounge for Anselmo Boles. And in the meantime here is a pic of you and Jon so you might remember who we are and maybe put a smile on your face! Think of you a lot and even had them checking, on our cruise in April, to confirm that you were still on the Brilliance.

PB300019.jpg

We do so agree that Angela is a rare find!!!! She is WONDERFUL! We have sailed with Angela many times and know she is under appreciated! She is by far the best Bartender on any RCCL ship!!!! If you are reading thee posts......Angela.. Gail an Dean (HINEKIN) Ellerman say hello!

Another Angela fan here. We were on a TA in 2008 and she was working the overflow DL in the Viking Crown and made it much more enjoyable than the regular CL. She took way better care of us than the Concierge person who was stuffy and stand offish. She REALLY made our cruise!

Yes...she is great..one time in the lounge and she remembered what we drank and had it ready before we could sit down.

But...what I remembered most was her taking care of a couple of people who had colds...she made up a concoction ...mostly tea and honey (maybe a little alcohol thrown in;)) to help with their sniffles. I just kept thinking how hard it would be...cruise after cruise...to make all of us feel special. Somehow she does it!

Congrats Angela on being a memorable part of everyone's cruise...hopefully we all let her know how much we appreciated her!

Deb

...what I remembered most was her taking care of a couple of people who had colds...she made up a concoction ...mostly tea and honey (maybe a little alcohol thrown in;)) to help with their sniffles. I just kept thinking how hard it would be...cruise after cruise...to make all of us feel special. Somehow she does it!

And I was one of them she took care of. She even called the cabin to check on me one evening that I was under the weather. She is over the top in service with a marvelous personality thrown in!

-- Telling stories here..... Had a passenger named "Rodney" (elderly gentlemen) who was not Diamond that tried to get in the lounge every evening. Angela would not let him in, giving him a "hard time" and teasing with him. The minute that it was open to the public Rodney was in his chair and there he stayed all evening. Everyone that come to her bar became the best of friends because of her. The inter-action between everyone was unbelieveable. I have never seen that before and don't except to see it again -- unless I sail with her.

Does anyone have her email address? I swear I had it but I have checked, and double checked, but can't find it anywhere! I would really appreciate it......... Send it to jcralinc@verizon.net -- thanks!

yet one more Angela fan. She was the bartender in the overflow Concierge lounge on Brilliance on one of my cruises and she really was fantastic.

I just hope she is on board for my Nov 30th Brilliance cruise.

andrew

• 3 weeks later...

Angela rocks!!!

We had a wonderful time our Med. cruise in August; great group of people and Angela kept us laughing the whole time. Am still working on posting some photos to our e-albums (link below) and I smile like heck everytime a photo of Angela comes up!

This was our second trip with Angela and we dearly hope she moves back to Florida so we will have a chance to sail with her again! I was not feeling too well one evening on our Panama cruise and Angela sent Wayne back to the cabin with a concoction for me; within half an hour I was feeling better. I asked Angela this summer what was in that drink; here is the answer: fresh lime juice, gingerale and bitters.

Angela is without doubt the finest RCI Ambassador. :)

Hope to sail with you again Angela -- take care of yourself and keep an eye on the quiche! Hugs from Kathy and Wayne.

Archived