Navigator Bermuda sold out?

kvisf

I checked in with our TA. He has no knowledge about any group but says that Regent's 10/1 price increase (actually the ending of the extra $1,000 per person discount) lit up the phone lines big time in September and he got an unusually large number of bookings. He also said Regent's email blast to TA's indicated that the "free" excursions may be coming to an end for some if not all cruises in 2010.

I checked in with our TA. He has no knowledge about any group but says that Regent's 10/1 price increase (actually the ending of the extra $1,000 per person discount) lit up the phone lines big time in September and he got an unusually large number of bookings. He also said Regent's email blast to TA's indicated that the "free" excursions may be coming to an end for some if not all cruises in 2010.

Very interesting information -- thanks for sharing. I, for one, will be happy to see the "free" excursions end (even though I'm taking advantage of them on two cruises). I do wonder how they will handle a cruise if half the passengers booked during the free excursions promotion and the rest did not (can't really depend on their computer system to keep track):confused:

Sometime today things changed -- only the three lowest categories and the bigger suites are closed, remaining balcony suites are all on guarantee. Looks like it's filling up but not full yet.

Archived