Does this count?

KKCruisers

I have cruised Carnival 10 times. Does my past guest on Carnival count when I book on Princess. I am thinking of booking the Ruby for the Southern Caribbean with the guarantee balcony. I always get a great upgrade with Carnival, will I get one with Princess?

I have never cruises Princess but would like to try it since I have heard lots of good reports on the ships.

Kathy

I have cruised Carnival 10 times. Does my past guest on Carnival count when I book on Princess. I am thinking of booking the Ruby for the Southern Caribbean with the guarantee balcony. I always get a great upgrade with Carnival, will I get one with Princess?

I have never cruises Princess but would like to try it since I have heard lots of good reports on the ships.

Kathy

Your 10 past cruises with Carnival won't get you anything on Princess (like Platinum status and such).

As a Carnival Past Guest you MAY be able to get Princess's Past Guest rate IF it's being offered on the cruise you're interested in. Most Princess reps claim no knowledge of such a benefit.

Note that with Princess when you book a Guarantee cabin, the "guarantee" rate isn't cheaper as it is on Carnival - you book at the same rate as a "regular" booking in hopes of a decent cabin assignment. Don't book a Category that has cabin locations that you could not live with!!!!!

ken

Archived