AidaBella april 16-19, any Aida experiences?

catharina

Hi Guys

No roll calls for AidaBella ships yet, so put it here

I am booked on the Bella for a 4 day trip april 16th to 19th, leaving from palma de mallorca, going to Alicante and Valencia. Nice!

I am going with 3 girlfriends so we are 4 persons in a balcony stateroom. We are looking forward to it very much. It was quit cheap, about 300 euros per person, considering that Aida has its tips all included in the price and also drinks during dinner times are included. (dinner are buffets, but thyat is fine by us)

Anyone going on this one? I guess not since there is almost no activity on this aida board.

Anyone has to share any Aida tips or trics? Or maybe do's or mustsee's for our cities?

I also want to cruise with my husband, but not sure if that is going to happen in jan-feb. Depends on my ill father.

Probably this one will be my first cruise :-)

Love from Holland

Cat

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo,

I know there is not much activity on the Aida board. Most people complain that it is very hard to book in other countries. We live in Missouri, USA and book in Germany.

We will be on the AIDAbella from 10. - 20. Dec. It is our favorite cruise line because of the buffet. You can eat whatever you feel like. For us, the best thing is the freshly baked bread, the cheese and the sausages for breakfast. We were also very pleased with the excursions, there was always somebody from the ship with us.

We also cruised with Costa and Royal Caribbean.

If you have any questions, I will try to answer.

Greetings from Missouri which has tis year weather as in Germany, cold and rainy instead of a golden autumn.

Erika

If you have

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone has to share any Aida tips or trics? Or maybe do's or mustsee's for our cities?

Hello,

in 2008 we did a 4N cruise on Bella to Oslo and Copenhagen.

She is a great ship, nice staterooms, excellent buffet (the best on the high seas) and great shows.

If you look for a relaxing place and the weather isn´t as hot as it was when we were there go to the so called "Wellness Oase". You have to pay an extra fee but it´s a nice place where they have a retractable glass roof.

I´m sure I will be there a lot when we do a 14 nighter in January from Palma de Majorca.

It will be my 6th cruise on an AIDA ship.

Peter

• 1 month later...

I have travelled with Aida six times with a new cruise booked next October Majorca-Manaus, up the Amazon can't wait.

If you can speak/read German I suggest you check out the following website www.aidafans.de full of tips about travelling,ports,excursions etc.

I hope you enjoy your cruise the Aida experience is something else, you can expect a very relaxed atmosphere, no captains dinners or special dress codes etc, sporty excursions with cycle tours for the fanatic cylists, diving,golf excursions and of course normal ones usually accompanied with a Aida scout.

If you have any specific questions post them and I will try to answer asap.

kind regards and have a nice trip

• 2 months later...

Have been looking at Aida Cruises as my husband and I would love a cruise through the Kiel Canal. Our German language skills are limited and are wondering if anyone knows where we can get information about Aida in English. Looking at travel in August/September, 2010. Thanks

Have been looking at Aida Cruises as my husband and I would love a cruise through the Kiel Canal. Our German language skills are limited and are wondering if anyone knows where we can get information about Aida in English. Looking at travel in August/September, 2010. Thanks

Sorry, AIDAcruises doesn´t provide informations in English.

You can see all cruise ships sailing the Kiel Canal in 2010 on following link:

http://www.kreuzfahrt.bunge-web.com/Nokanal.htm

AIDAcara is going southbound on August 6th and 13th from 6pm to 2am, not in September but in June and July as well.

well the cruise is getting closer~!

so I guess no need to bring my formal dress then. A pity, I almost never wear it. But I will take it on MSC.

I am very curious about cruising and will have my first 2 experiences this month. I will make a review of it, although in the review section there is no Aida bella so...

• 1 year later...
Can you tell me why AIDAcruises doesn´t provide informations in English. because i knows only English and Hindi Language. ???

The only german cruise line that provides informations in English is Hapag-Lloyd.

Others, like AIDAcruises, TUIcruises or Phoenix, don´t cater to foreign paxes.

The only language onboard is German.

Sorry, I couldn´t give you another answer.

Archived