Publix near the Hyatt Place?

jandan

Does anyone know if there is a Publix or any store that I can buy wine and soda at that is in walking distance of the Hyatt Place in Ft. Lauderdale?

Thanks...Janet

Does anyone know if there is a Publix or any store that I can buy wine and soda at that is in walking distance of the Hyatt Place in Ft. Lauderdale?

Thanks...Janet

There are two Hyatt Places in Fort Lauderdale. The one on 17th Street (10th) basically shares a parking lot with a Publix in a very nice shopping center.

Thanks...Janet

In case you don't already know - beer and wine can only be purchased after 1pm on Sunday. So depending on when you sail keep that in mind....;)

Thank you Linda, we arriving in Florida on Saturday the 10th of October, sailing out on Sunday. I'll pick up the wine and soda Saturday afternoon. Janet

There are two Hyatt Places in Fort Lauderdale. The one on 17th Street (10th) basically shares a parking lot with a Publix in a very nice shopping center.

There is only one Hyatt Place in Fort Lauderdale (it's called Fort Lauderdale airport north) and it is right by Publix. There is one in Plantation. There is one opening next year in Dania (called Fort Lauderdale airport-south). Prepare to be really confused on Cruise Critic next year!!!:D

Archived