Sears Clearance Sale

Willie T

I never shop at Sears. But I was near there yesterday, and looking for a certain type of capris, so I went in. They are having a huge summer clearance sale! I found 2 pair of Gloria Vanderbuild capris marked down already, and when they rang them up, they were only $7.99 each. One pair of Levi brand shorts, origianlly $36, I got them for $2.99. There were racks and racks of all type of clothes. Lots of summer tops, shorts, lightweight pants. I want to go back!

I stopped by there today after reading your post and got awesome deals. I bought way to many things but they were such great deals. Shirts that were marked 3.99 regular price up to 30.00 (great deal at that) went in at 1.99. Pants and capris for 2.99 and 4.99. Ran out of time but heading to another one (bigger one )tomorrow. Now actually will have clothing for my first cruise. Just wanted to say Thanks for posting.

I never shop at Sears. But I was near there yesterday, and looking for a certain type of capris, so I went in. They are having a huge summer clearance sale! I found 2 pair of Gloria Vanderbuild capris marked down already, and when they rang them up, they were only $7.99 each. One pair of Levi brand shorts, origianlly $36, I got them for $2.99. There were racks and racks of all type of clothes. Lots of summer tops, shorts, lightweight pants. I want to go back!

You talked me into it:) I took a ride over to Sears and left with a dress,2 pairs of pants, 3 dressy tops, and a casual top for just under $34. WOW unbelievable. Now that's what I call a fun shopping trip. Thanks:D

I tried Sears here in SC but no luck - it was late in the week and may have been picked over and I wear plus size, so the selection is never that good anyway for my tastes. But I went over to Belk (an upscale store) on Tuesday when they give an additional 15% when you use their credit card. I got a linen blouse, cotton pants and tank top for $13. Not bad, huh? My cruise isn't until January and I'm already laying clothes out to see what I still need!

I'm a plus size too and I have found, in the past, that I much prefer Sears junior's plus size dept to the women's department. The clothes seem to be more my style. I like Belk too. As a matter of fact, I have to take a pair of shoes back there anyway, so I'll be killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

I didn't know Sears had a junior's plus size. I'll have to check it out. Up 'til now most of what I saw in the Sears women's dept was stuff my mother would wear! ;) (Don't mean to offend anyone who likes it or would wear what their mom's wear.)

I did it, and came home with a new sleeveless tank in a slinky material with a cute little ruffle around a plunging V-neck in a blue topaz color that will be perfect for dinner one night on the cruise, a casual pair of navy pants, and a black golf shirt for my honey, and all for less than $40. Thanks so much for the tip. I actually had money to put in my pocket after I returned the shoes to Belk!

The Sears website has a bunch of items on clearance too. I just bought a dress online for the cruise, $14.99:

031D4321000?hei=600&wid=600&op_sharpen=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Love your name-I do believe we have something in common! Although my Meg-or Meghan (her real name, she prefers Meg) is 25 years old now.

BTW, I love that dress also!

I could'nt stand it. Went back to the sale yesterday. I had a whole arm full of clothes to try on. 1 blouse worked. Oh well, I did get DH a couple pair of pants for the dining room on the our cruise. But I still love the capris I found last week there!

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the mall today to have a ring sized. Guy said it would take 90 minutes.... so I dragged DH shopping.

First stop.... Sears. Got a cute pair of $40 shorts... priced $4.99... rung up at $2.99

A pretty top, originally $20.... priced $2.99.... rung up at $1.99.

Next stop... Macys. Got some Coach sneakers (I adored them from afar for a long time) reduced from $159 to $99.

Final stop... Belk. Husbands birthday..... Nautica watch (he's wanted that watch for a long time) reduced from $269 to $89... and another 15% off for opening an account.

A Fossil watch for me...'gold' with 'diamonds' reduced from $66 to $30... again another 15% off!! I was going to buy this watch on the cruise for $66!!

It was an expensive ring sizing.... but we got some wonderful bargains.... totally pleased with myself!!! :D

Try JC Penny's too ladies! I got 2 sleeveless drop necks dressy tops, a pair of pants, a pair of jogging pants, a fancy t-shirt, and and 2 necklaces and a Jerry Garcia tie for 105.00! Hubby got a 100.00 pair of slacks for 9.97. STEAL. All summer stuff (Perfect for our cruises!) are on sale.

AND... Payless has tons of summer shoes on sale!

Happy Shopping! :D

• 1 year later...

Archived