Oasis Pre Inaugural invites are out

Just got this Wed via email....should be great! Thanks RCCL

Royal Caribbean is delighted to extend to you together an exclusive invitation to a special event onboard our newest ship, the OASIS of the SEASSM. As one of our most valued guests, we are pleased to offer you a complimentary balcony stateroom on a 2-night pre-inaugural sailing on November 27, 2009.

In addition, as this is a pre-inaugural event, you will be treated to sneak previews of all this wonderful ship has to offer. Be among the first to experience the largest and most revolutionary cruise ship in the world, an architectural marvel at sea spanning 16 decks and featuring 2,700 staterooms. Oasis of the Seas will be the first ship with our new neighborhood concept of seven distinct themed areas, which include Central Park,SM, BoardwalkSM, the Royal Promenade, the Pool and Sports Zone, Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center, Entertainment Place and Youth Zone. You will also experience some of the incredible dining and entertainment that will make an Oasis of the Seas cruise a vacation unlike any other.

This much anticipated ship is nearly complete and we are excitedly awaiting the arrival of Oasis of the Seas in her brand new terminal at Port Everglades-Ft. Lauderdale. As one of our most loyal cruisers, you will have the opportunity to experience her first-hand as she sails out for this event full of surprises for our special guests.

Please note, there is limited space which we will give out on a first come, first served basis. Please hit “Reply” now and respond to this invitation or call Royal Caribbean at (800) 590-6209 by October 12, 2009.

After receiving your initial confirmation, your name will be entered into our Special Events online management system and you will receive a series of emails as follow-up, full of information including information on directions to the Port, transfers, parking and dress code. Keep a look out for these emails, as I do not want you to miss out on this unique and exclusive experience.

Right now, let me give you an overview of the event details.

Event Details

Check In: 11/27/2009 2:30:00 PM

Disembarkation: 11/29/2009 7:30:00 AM

Port Everglades-Ft. Lauderdale Cruise Terminal 18, OASIS of the SEAS

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please note that the minimum age limit to attend the event is 21 years old.

Due to enhanced security measures, the registration process must be completed in its entirety to be valid. If you are bringing a guest please ensure that you register their details.

If you have any additional questions at this time, please email Xplora@rccl.com or call (800) 590-6209.

We are very excited to be able to extend this special invitation to you, as a valued guest, and look forward to welcoming you aboard the Oasis of the Seas in November.

Best regards,

Betsy O’Rourke

Senior Vice President, Marketing

Royal Caribbean International

Congratulations, I am sure that Royal will now be contacted on the details you provided by many people also looking for an invite.

Royal Caribbean is delighted to extend to you together an exclusive invitation to a special event onboard our newest ship, the OASIS of the SEASSM. As one of our most valued guests, we are pleased to offer you a complimentary balcony stateroom on a 2-night pre-inaugural sailing on November 27, 2009.

In addition, as this is a pre-inaugural event, you will be treated to sneak previews of all this wonderful ship has to offer. Be among the first to experience the largest and most revolutionary cruise ship in the world, an architectural marvel at sea spanning 16 decks and featuring 2,700 staterooms. Oasis of the Seas will be the first ship with our new neighborhood concept of seven distinct themed areas, which include Central Park,SM, BoardwalkSM, the Royal Promenade, the Pool and Sports Zone, Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center, Entertainment Place and Youth Zone. You will also experience some of the incredible dining and entertainment that will make an Oasis of the Seas cruise a vacation unlike any other.

This much anticipated ship is nearly complete and we are excitedly awaiting the arrival of Oasis of the Seas in her brand new terminal at Port Everglades-Ft. Lauderdale. As one of our most loyal cruisers, you will have the opportunity to experience her first-hand as she sails out for this event full of surprises for our special guests.

Please note, there is limited space which we will give out on a first come, first served basis. Please hit “Reply” now and respond to this invitation or call Royal Caribbean at (800) 590-6209 by October 12, 2009.

After receiving your initial confirmation, your name will be entered into our Special Events online management system and you will receive a series of emails as follow-up, full of information including information on directions to the Port, transfers, parking and dress code. Keep a look out for these emails, as I do not want you to miss out on this unique and exclusive experience.

Event Details

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please note that the minimum age limit to attend the event is 21 years old.

Due to enhanced security measures, the registration process must be completed in its entirety to be valid. If you are bringing a guest please ensure that you register their details.

If you have any additional questions at this time, please email Xplora@rccl.com or call (800) 590-6209.

We are very excited to be able to extend this special invitation to you, as a valued guest, and look forward to welcoming you aboard the Oasis of the Seas in November.

Best regards,

Betsy O’Rourke

Congratulations, I am sure that Royal will now be contacted on the details you provided by many people also looking for an invite.

An invite, as you call it is just that. I don't think anyone with proper manners would call looking for an invite. IMHOP.

Event Details

Best regards,

Betsy O’Rourke

Congrats!!! I recived a similar Email in September!! i am looking forward very much to this cruise. It's good to see they are still sending invites out!!!

Cheers

Mia

Guest nhrich
An invite, as you call it is just that. I don't think anyone with proper manners would call looking for an invite. IMHOP.

And if they do, they should be automatically disqualified from EVER getting one, on ANY ship.

I could not agree more, but if you read these boards at the time the invites were first sent out, you will see that many requested information on who had to be contacted for such an invite.

Event Details

Best regards,

Betsy O’Rourke

Did the registration information include your submitting information like your passport numbers like you do for creating your set sail pass? We are in the process of renewing a passport. Thanks

Ohhh sooo lucky, I would kill to get invited. Would be such an easy trip too since I live in Miami. I can imagine they may actually have a difficult time filling the ship (if they're trying) with such short notice....

Anybody needs a roomy let me know! :lol:

Did the registration information include your submitting information like your passport numbers like you do for creating your set sail pass? We are in the process of renewing a passport. Thanks

My husband does not have a passport so it let me enter his Drivers lisence # instead. i entered my passport and DL# just to be safe.

Hi Stephen, and congratulations on the invitation. I knew you would be getting one.

We were also fortunate to receive an invitation on October 7th for the 11/27 PI. Unfortunately we will not be able to go because we will be flying to San Diego that day in anticipation of our 11/30 cruise on Radiance.

If you go, you know what you have to do for us!!:eek: Give Reyno a BIG HUG and I don't care who's around.:D

Oh BTW, there should be a familiar face on this sailing with you..........you may remember her...........she did the 29 days with us this past April on Radiance.;)

Hi Stephen, and congratulations on the invitation. I knew you would be getting one.

We were also fortunate to receive an invitation on October 7th for the 11/27 PI. Unfortunately we will not be able to go because we will be flying to San Diego that day in anticipation of our 11/30 cruise on Radiance.

If you go, you know what you have to do for us!!:eek: Give Reyno a BIG HUG and I don't care who's around.:D

Oh BTW, there should be a familiar face on this sailing with you..........you may remember her...........she did the 29 days with us this past April on Radiance.;)

Well Gmoney is very upset you and Jim won't make it. He was Looking forward to meeting you guys

As far as that other guest is concerned I'm sure it will be that train wreck Lisa Klingon!! oh joy.

Well Gmoney is very upset you and Jim won't make it. He was Looking forward to meeting you guys

As far as that other guest is concerned I'm sure it will be that train wreck Lisa Klingon!! oh joy.

Tell GMoney that his day will come eventually.

And yes, that is exactly the person I was referring to.;)

Archived