I cant believe it...

LUV THE SEA

About a month ago my husband I placed our names on the waitlist, on the Caribbean Princess to NE..we had to put a small deposit down to hold our place (#17) by the way..last week we were chatting and called and we moved up to #15...oh well we tried but didn't make it on this cruise...Oh well

Well yesterday afternoon our phone rings...they have 2 cabins available, do we wnat one...have to decide right away, first come first served...We luckily live about 35 minutes from the port so that ws OK...but we have 2 dogs and needed to make arrangemnts that worked...I called my husband should we or shouldn't we... I called back left messages..I could only call this clearing office that clears the rooms..my rep left for the day...I called customer service...they had someone call me back...WE BOOKED OUR INSIDE CABIN AND ARE SAILING THIS SATURDAY...I HAVE NO ROOM NUMBER... NO LUGGAGE TAGS BUT I AM ONBOARD...

Tonight I checked and our "inside cabin" is now an obstructed oceanview in the center of the ship...emerald deck...I thought I would be in the front or in a closet or upper and lower bunks lol...but now I have a window..even if it is obstructed who cares..from spending the weekend home cleaning to being on a cruise...I CAN"T BELIEVE IT.:D

I love it when a plan comes together...:D

we live very close to SFO and over the years we have had a couple of cruises like this...

its always amazing and so touching how everyone else in your life shares the excitement and will do anything possible to help you clear the calendar and get to the pier on time!!!!!!!!!!

have a wonderful cruise

bon voyage!

K

Thank you all...I am getting ready to pack...and a few last minute errands..the house is clean the pets have their food...I am done with stuff for work...so I guess I am ready!!! I can't believe it and probably wont until I am on board and hear that beautiful "bing" with my key card...

I will take pix but will need help how to downlad and I will definitely take pix of the obstructed view cabin...

I was on CB before the refurb has any been on recentlly and can you tell me some of the changes...

Also does anyone know...what did you do about luggage tags...doe the porters have them at the Brooklyn terminal or do I have to go into the building????

Thank you all...I am getting ready to pack...and a few last minute errands..the house is clean the pets have their food...I am done with stuff for work...so I guess I am ready!!! I can't believe it and probably wont until I am on board and hear that beautiful "bing" with my key card...

I will take pix but will need help how to downlad and I will definitely take pix of the obstructed view cabin...

I was on CB before the refurb has any been on recentlly and can you tell me some of the changes...

Also does anyone know...what did you do about luggage tags...doe the porters have them at the Brooklyn terminal or do I have to go into the building????

Porter will have tags for you to fill out before he takes your luggage. Not to worry.

Thanks Pia...I tried to see ifI could print some off...but not for that cruise...almost finished packing...:D

I just printed my tags for our December 7th cruise. This "printing your own" thing is brand new. I like it. Everything is neat and symmetrical and the crew will have no difficulty deciphering various handwritten tags.

No we leave tomorrow...so I have today to pack & clean...that iswhay we said yes we knew we had saturday to get stuff done...like mow the lawn...I love to cruise but I hate to getready and leave...LOL

LOL OK I was just wondering, you said you were sailing this Saturday and saw you were still online. Didn't want you to miss the ship. Have a great time.:D

LOL OK I was just wondering, you said you were sailing this Saturday and saw you were still online. Didn't want you to miss the ship. Have a great time.:D

LOL...TOO FUNNY SEE THIS IS SO LAST MINUTE...I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DAY OF THE WEEK!! Went to pick up my contacts and new pair of shoes...couple of books to read...we are set...only thing the neighbor is taking us early to the ship because he has giant's tickets so we will be there earlier than we would like about 10:30 ...but who cares ...did i mention we are going on a cruise on Sunday!!!:)

Are you sure you are leaving on Sunday? Don't want to be a bummer, but I thought all Caribbean Princess cruises left Brooklyn on Saturday.

You are correct. The CB left today. They must be on another ship leaving tomorrow. At least I hope they are. Otherwise they just missed the ship.

Archived